Pres. Deni inviting Chinese tourists to PL while the world freaks about COVID-19!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb you not our equal. Xoog iyo xiiniyo.

I am your leader. Look at how 'goofi' you look among world leaders.

21f3d5a54c302bf3799d20c5ae15c578--siad-barre-emperor.jpg

DX6U3jvWAAA9U15.jpg

You don't have that 'stiff chiselled chin' of leadership your chin 'rounds' of like a kid, waa is-yeelyeelaysa inaad wax hukuntid, but you don't have a clue how to rule, your like a stupid kid str8 out of ghetto riding the anti-majertenism in the nation and finding your way into villa somalia due to that. Your only relevant because Somalis are stopping Majertenism and select you as they know your GOOF. You actually thinking your leading but your always being led and you don't even know that

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don’t be racist, Just because someone is Chinese doesn’t mean they carry corona, welcome him and any tourists :)
I'm sorry but that makes no sense. How are you going to say welcome him and ANY tourist with the covid-19 pandemic? Why would you allow tourists when there is a travel ban and a virus that could destroy the country? I don't think you're thinking with your head; rather, you're thinking about being accepting to all. War Ilaahay ka baq and start using common sense

I am your leader. Look at how 'goofi' you look among world leaders.

21f3d5a54c302bf3799d20c5ae15c578--siad-barre-emperor.jpg

You don't have that 'stiff chiselled chin' of leadership your chin 'rounds' of like a kid, waa is-yeelyeelaysa inaad wax hukuntid, but you don't have a clue how to rule, your like a stupid kid str8 out of ghetto riding the anti-majertenism in the nation and finding your way into villa somalia due to that. Your only relevant because Somalis are stopping Majertenism and select you as they know your GOOF. You actually thinking your leading but your always being led and you don't even know that

This is your known stints in leadership positions:

- Assassinated after 1.5 years in office by a kinsmen. Nothing accomplished understandably.
- Bringing in AMISOM and foreign soldiers into Somalia and shelling civilians in the capital while being hand-held by Gabre. And being forced to resign after only 3 short years with most Somalis seeing you for what you are.

This is our stints:

- Leading the Nation for 21 Years and turning Somalia into a regional heavyweight on an upward trajectory. While also developing many sectors all across Somalia in terms of literacy and educational opportunities abroad, infrastructure (still operational today) and having one of the top militaries in Africa.
- Having a current Post-Transitional Presidency that is setting up the foundation of the nation going forward. Finishing up a first term and looking primed for a second term.

You've shown Somalis that your willing to bring foreigners to the Capital of our country and bombard thousands of civilians indiscriminately. We'll make sure the shacab do not forget about such shameful behaviors

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

This is your known stints in leadership positions:

- Assassinated after 1.5 years in office by a kinsmen. Nothing accomplished understandably.
- Bringing in AMISOM and foreign soldiers into Somalia and shelling civilians in the capital while being hand-held by Gabre. And being forced to resign after only 3 short years with most Somalis seeing you for what you are.

This is our stints:

- Leading the Nation for 21 Years and turning Somalia into a regional heavyweight on an upward trajectory. While also developing many sectors all across Somalia in terms of literacy and educational opportunities abroad, infrastructure (still operational today) and having one of the top militaries in Africa.
- Having a current Post-Transitional Presidency that is setting up the foundation of the nation going forward. Finishing up a first term and looking primed for a second term.

You've shown Somalis that your willing to bring foreigners to the Capital of our country and bombard thousands of civilians indiscriminately. We'll make sure the shacab do not forget about such shameful behaviors

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That "handicap" gets more likes than PIMbot Twitter sxb. Check the numbers between us and tell me whose up.

:trumpsmirk:
Are you kidding me? :chrisfreshhah:The dude begs people to like his shit in gc I know him.Trust me he’s got nothing on our PIM twitter heavyweights.:hemad:

Adaawe

Are you kidding me? :chrisfreshhah:The dude begs people to like his shit in gc I know him.Trust me he’s got nothing on our PIM twitter heavyweights.:hemad:

First it's they are bots and now they beg for likes. War yaa ilahey yaqaana

:deadpeter:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First it's they are bots and now they beg for likes. War yaa ilahey yaqaana

:deadpeter:
:gucciwhat:

My guy you need to go back to your hole. Caadi maba tihid. What part of I know the guy do you not understand?

You don’t know how twitter works just stick to B.. net and calaacaling on here about Puntites.:trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete @Adaawe at least abdillahi made decisions and laid out his cards. What the f*ck have u been doing for 4 years? not a single achievement, all you do is get photoshopped projects from around the world and claim it as next project of Somalia. You been spending money on a bot-net army on social media or doing isku dir inside regional governments, the country looks no different to when Abdillahi Yusuf left. You are joke as leadership, you sade, I told you, you don't have upper lip or chiselled chin of leaders. Your chin is round like an caruur, your beyond your depth, give up. Hand yourself into Majertens like Saaxo did.

Adaawe

:trumpsmirk:

I started a kacdoon from there that changed the culture here, remember all of N&N here are my offspring. Pay homage duuliyahow. This time I'll take ur word. Ciyarta waa gelin dembe.

:gucciwhat:

My guy you need to go back to your hole. Caadi maba tihid. What part of I know the guy do you not understand?

You don’t know how twitter works just stick to B.. net and calaacaling on here about Puntites.:trumpsmirk:

Adaawe

@Dues Ex Machete @Adaawe at least abdillahi made decisions and laid out his cards. What the f*ck have u been doing for 4 years? not a single achievement, all you do is get photoshopped projects from around the world and claim it as next project of Somalia. You been spending money on a bot-net army on social media or doing isku dir inside regional governments, the country looks no different to when Abdillahi Yusuf left. You are joke as leadership, you sade, I told you, you don't have upper lip or chiselled chin of leaders. Your chin is round like an caruur, your beyond your depth, give up. Hand yourself into Majertens like Saaxo did.

He's not a tourist but a fisherman, you can find all types of people in PL actually. This retard is always salty about PL and finds way to bash it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is that handicap Saddami from z.net. Go back to your shithole forum with no free speech

Trending

Latest posts