Pres. Deni inviting Chinese tourists to PL while the world freaks about COVID-19!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Adaawe the chinese tourist is in EYL. Isn't EYL your favorite holiday spot in Puntland? it's the same for foreigners. They want to go fishing, scuba diving, surfing the indian ocean.

Is anyone in Gedo? I await your answer eagerly as I give you the Deni look below.

EUDBVurXQAI-_qv

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
:trumpsmirk:

Warya. I love Eyl. Laakin, this is the health of millions of Somalis at risk due to the invitation of people of where the epidemic started. Close the fucking border.

@Adaawe the chinese tourist is in EYL. Isn't EYL your favorite holiday spot in Puntland? it's the same for foreigners. They want to go fishing, scuba diving, surfing the indian ocean.

Is anyone in Gedo?

EUDBVurXQAI-_qv

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What an ugly Chinese old fart, Deni needs to stop taking pictures with midgets, makes him like gigantic asf.
:hemad:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don’t be racist, Just because someone is Chinese doesn’t mean they carry corona, welcome him and any tourists :)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is actually posting tweets by the handicap supermane. :russ:Dude this isn’t S net either post good content or go back to your shit hole.

Adaawe

That "handicap" gets more likes than PIMbot Twitter sxb. Check the numbers between us and tell me whose up.

This is actually posting tweets by the handicap supermane. :russ:Dude this isn’t S net either post good content or go back to your shit hole.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Adaawe I noticed more Marehan talk about Abudwak then Gedo as it's nearer to heaven Puntland. Is it cause of 50 cent coming down to develop Ghetto. 50 cent is from the Ghetto, and he was shocked there is a region called GHETTO in Africa especially since all of Africa is a ghetto, he even said it must of taken great poverty levels for other Somalis to turn around and say this is the nation's GHETTO.

Why don't marehan build their lands, they never answer this as they dodge to some other topic. Where is your diaspora, locals, business people, isimo, civil society. Do you even do water wells?

Adaawe

Instead of worrying about Marehan. Build your military capabilities sxb. My jiffo hoose never took a L. Other MX brag on our prowess. As I recall, bah Dubays got chased out of Bari. We are not the same warya. I sit on fertile farmlands. While you are stuck in Darood's traditional land. Learn life.

@Adaawe I noticed more Marehan talk about Abudwak then Gedo. Is it cause of 50 cent coming down to develop Ghetto. 50 cent is from the Ghetto, and he was shocked there is a region called GHETTO in Africa especially since all of Africa is a ghetto, it must of taken great poverty levels for other Somalis to turn around and say this is a GHETTO.

Why don't marehan build their lands, they never answer this as they dodge to some other topic. Where is your diaspora, locals, business people, isimo, civil society. Do you even do water wells?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Instead of worrying about Marehan. Build your military capabilities sxb. My jiffo hoose never took a L. Other MX brag on our prowess. As I recall, bah Dubays got chased out of Bari. We are not the same warya. I sit on fertile farmlands. While you are stuck in Darood's traditional land. Learn life.

This is Marehan as puntites leave behind a water well

man-in-desert-reaching-for-water-picture-id173256386

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go make a podcast on my ideology. I'll respect you then. Until such time, you are my foot solider as well.

:mybusiness:

I only do podcasts for the whole clan, it's dr osman vs marehan or dr osman vs hawiye not dr osman vs adaawe or dr osman vs @embarassing. Stop lowering my status to individual. I am a kaligi duul, I take on a whole clan and bring them down to their knees. Marehan clan will get a podcast to discuss the lack of development in Ghetto. Ironically, you don't even like mentioning the 'gobol name' GHETTO, it sounds ugly doesn't it?

Adaawe

I only do podcasts for the whole clan, it's dr osman vs marehan or dr osman vs hawiye not dr osman vs adaawe or dr osman vs @embarassing. Stop lowering my status to individual. I am a kaligi duul, I take on a whole clan and bring them down to their knees. Marehan clan will get a podcast to discuss the lack of development in Ghetto. Ironically, you don't even like mentioning the 'gobol name' GHETTO, it sounds ugly doesn't it?

Go fix your status with your clan before you talk to me duuliyahow oo handicaapka ah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go fix your status with your clan before you talk to me duuliyahow oo handicaapka ah.

Adaawe you went down to personal insults, it's about your clan, not you or me. It's about marehan and why are they always behind Majerten. If it wasn't for Majerten there would be no Somali Govt today, you would be under alitihaad or some shifty ass fucking terrorists group. It's Majerten who paved the way and now you sit in the Villa Somalia, that Majerten had to enter first and read quran aqris and kill all the moryaans in the way

Adaawe

Adaawe you went down to personal insults, it's about your clan, not you or me. It's about marehan and why are they always behind Majerten. If it wasn't for Majerten there would be no Somali Govt today, you would be under alitihaad or some shifty ass fucking terrorists group. It's Majerten who paved the way and now you sit in the Villa Somalia, that Majerten had to enter first and read quran aqris and kill all the moryaans in the way

Sxb you not our equal. Xoog iyo xiiniyo.

Trending