NSFW Pregnant Halimo burns her sleeping husband

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I havs also noticed boy's pregnancy is harder on women than when carrying a girl, less emotional attachments,mood swings and cravings, I don't know why but baby girl pregnancy is less of headache.

Boy takes double the food and energy in the womb. Typical halimo body is frail and boyish teenage type

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Leave it to a xalimo to take it to the extreme.

A becky will sleep with your brother, a latina will make you cry as that booty walks away, but madow and african women in general will make your life hell and end you right there and then.

My chechnyan, arab and albanian friends are all lucky. Their women won't try to burn them for having multiple wives.
:gucciwhat: :mjcry::kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Leave ti to a xalimo to take it to the extreme.

A becky will sleep with your brother, a latina will make you cry as that booty walks away, but madow and african women in general will make your life hell and end you right there and then.

My chechnyan, arab and albanian friends are all lucky. Their women won't try to burn them for having multiple wives.
:gucciwhat: :mjcry::kendrickcry:

"a latina will make you cry as that booty walks away "

1589388095710.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN, anyone who can do such a heinous crime shouldn’t be let back into society, wouldn’t even trust her with her own child.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is called suugo science my friend.

Are pregnancies with girls and boys different?
If there was an oestrogen surge in mothers who are expecting a female baby, could this explain some of the old wives’ tales of extra moodiness or teariness in girl pregnancies?

There are significant individual differences in how vulnerable women are to fluctuations in hormones. In some cases, higher oestrogen levels have been reported as “psycho-protective”. This means they moderate mood, while other authors report oestrogen fluctuations triggering mood disorders and even depression in women.

What about aversions or nausea that women report to be different in male and female pregnancies?

A fascinating 2015 study looked at the emotion of disgust and how it differs according to the sex of the baby. The researchers posited that disgust is a protective mechanism that helps the mother avoid risks and harms during pregnancy - for example, aversions to certain foods or situations.

They found that disgust was high in the first trimester for pregnancies bearing boys and girls, but it decreased for girl pregnancies after the first trimester and remained high for boy pregnancies into the second trimester.

The reasoning for this is that male fetuses are considered more vulnerable to their environment, and the aversions reflect a natural predisposition to maintain protective behaviours longer for male pregnancies than female pregnancies.

So it appears there’s not enough evidence to back up claims male or female pregnancies differ significantly in terms of the maternal hormonal environment. This makes it unlikely that anecdotes of moodier, angrier or uglier pregnancies are due to the sex of the fetus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...different-when-carrying-a-boy-or-a-girl-78348

Gambar

VIP
Did you even read it? It said there’s not enough evidence, however boys are dhibaato. I had swollen feet and cankles and my sense of smell was on point.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Manafesto dint you know how to read af-Somali? Where in the writing did they disclosed her pregnancy? They said they were together for 9 months :what:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto dint you know how to read af-Somali? Where in the writing did they disclosed her pregnancy? They said they were together for 9 months :what:

Are you Ok adeer? are you saying the biggest FOB on Sspot can't read Somali? :childplease: If you click see more you will see the part where it says she was pregnant.

"Xaaskiisa oo xaamilo, gacan ku dhiiglena ah ayaa haatan ku xiran xarunta CID ee Muqdisho"

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Once again a Somali being impulsive as usual. She could just talk him out of it or ask for a divorce if he was cheating but burning someone alive is just crazy. Anger management is really needed for our people it’s one of the many reasons why Somalia isn’t stable. Most diaspora men who go back are more likely to get hooked up with more than one woman because the women in Somalia will chase your money and status theres too much gaajo over there.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you Ok adeer? are you saying the biggest FOB on Sspot can't read Somali? :childplease: If you click see more you will see the part where it says she was pregnant.

"Xaaskiisa oo xaamilo, gacan ku dhiiglena ah ayaa haatan ku xiran xarunta CID ee Muqdisho"

I didn’t scroll down :ohlord:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did you even read it? It said there’s not enough evidence, however boys are dhibaato. I had swollen feet and cankles and my sense of smell was on point.
I skipped through it ina adeer but it clearly says there was no research done on the subject and there strong evidence supporting there is difference of pregnancy depending on sex of the baby.

A fascinating 2015 study looked at the emotion of disgust and how it differs according to the sex of the baby.

The researchers posited that disgust is a protective mechanism that helps the mother avoid risks and harms during pregnancy - for example, aversions to certain foods or situations
So? You burn him then??

Walahi some of these people don't even make any sense, kulahaa may be wasn't supporting her, even if he wasn't do a jack shit for her or even cheating on her no one deserves to burned alive, the definition of caqli lix saac and you wonder why we there is much violence back home .:snoop:

Trending

Latest posts