Predictions of the second somali civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
its inevitable. this is what happens when the un-movable object meets the un-stoppable force. neither side is willing to retreat from the stance so a show down is bound to happen between mugdisho & hargeisa.
You have declared war on Mogadishu ever since snm declared their independence. Who do you think funds al shish kebab in xamar & the mountains of galgala puntland? Your upper lips quiver of fear when you hear the federal governments being formed & the progress being made. some people in xamar don't realize who the real enemy is cause they're too busy looking at Garowe iyo Kismayo, but they'll come round sooner or later, I heard it through the grapevine that those in cadaado & hiiran are picking up on the atrocities perpetrated by dhiigshiil.

You have declared war on Mogadishu ever since snm declared their independence. Who do you think funds al shish kebab in xamar & the mountains of galgala puntland? Your upper lips quiver of fear when you hear the federal governments being formed & the progress being made. some people in xamar don't realize who the real enemy is cause they're too busy looking at Garowe iyo Kismayo, but they'll come round sooner or later, I heard it through the grapevine that those in cadaado & hiiran are picking up on the atrocities perpetrated by dhiigshiil.

All I've said is a second somali civil war is going to happen. You can agree or disagree with this but there is no need to bring a charge sheet of somalilands supposed offenses commited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts