Predictions of the second somali civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through out all of 2015 I have only had my predictions of a second somali civil war enveloping grow stronger. Each month of this year I have heard somalilands politicians releasing a warning tape to Somalia. I can list a video from each month but that would be too long. Anyway somebody just sent this to me while I was on my lunch break and it only came out in the last 24 hours. This is somalilands minister of interior releasing what could be the most serious of the warnings to Somalia so far.

The only war that might happen is btw PL and HAG.
HAG lost the JL war.

You don't know what you are talking about. Hassan sheikh is launching a political/economic war on somaliland. This will only continue as mugdishu gets stronger by the month, it is either hassan sheikh signs the divorce papers that end the union of the British colony(British somaliland) and the Italian colony(italia Somalia) or hassan sheikh forces the British colony to come under the Italian colony with mugdisho as the Capitol ruling hargeisa.

There is only two ways it could end and those are Somalia signs somaliland away or Somalia subjugates somaliland which will most likely lead to the worst war that has happened so far between Somalis. There is only these two options and no third option on the table.

Hafez

VIP
You don't know what you are talking about. Hassan sheikh is launching a political/economic war on somaliland. This will only continue as mugdishu gets stronger by the month, it is either hassan sheikh signs the divorce papers that end the union of the British colony(British somaliland) and the Italian colony(italia Somalia) or hassan sheikh forces the British colony to come under the Italian colony with mugdisho as the Capitol ruling hargeisa.

There is only two ways it could end and those are Somalia signs somaliland away or Somalia subjugates somaliland which will most likely lead to the worst war that has happened so far between Somalis. There is only these two options and no third option on the table.
How do you know bro?
:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Through out all of 2015 I have only had my predictions of a second somali civil war enveloping grow stronger. Each month of this year I have heard somalilands politicians releasing a warning tape to Somalia. I can list a video from each month but that would be too long. Anyway somebody just sent this to me while I was on my lunch break and it only came out in the last 24 hours. This is somalilands minister of interior releasing what could be the most serious of the warnings to Somalia so far.
Your president is Hassan shiekh, the sooner you except that reality the better for you cause somaliland is in a dire straits cause no one from the international community recognises them as an independent nation hence they can't sign no deals with the multi national corporations cause you're stuck in limbo. Xaasidka waa doqon.

Your president is Hassan shiekh, the sooner you except that reality the better for you cause somaliland is in a dire straits cause no one from the international community recognises them as an independent nation hence they can't sign no deals with the multi national corporations cause you're stuck in limbo. Xaasidka waa doqon.

Sorry I'm Isaaq I'm not Darood. Only an Isaaq can be my leader.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aqliguu ka shaqaysii, how many more decades are you going to barricade yourselves inside the triangle & continue to live this facade.

You're telling me that somaliland only controls 3 cities and at the same time you are telling to use my caqli. Sxb aflagaado Ayaad wadata ee bal dib Isu fiirso.

President Silanyo can walk around on somalilands border with Puntland while he is guarded by somalilands army but can hassan sheikh even enter somaliland that you are telling me he is the president of the Isaaq clan?

Aflagaado Aad iyo Aad uu xun Ayaad wadata.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're telling me that somaliland only controls 3 cities and at the same time you are telling to use my caqli. Sxb aflagaado Ayaad wadata ee bal dib Isu fiirso.

President Silanyo can walk around on somalilands border with Puntland while he is guarded by somalilands army but can hassan sheikh even enter somaliland that you are telling me he is the president of the Isaaq clan?

Hassan shiekh is the president of all the federal states so he could go to puntland anytime he pleases. The troops in lascaanod are headed by bahrsame so you are guests there cause you've been welcomed by some dhulhante but the majority oppose this somaliland entity. Warsangeli territory? Let's not go there, silaanyo went to las qori in Sanaag & stayed there for a few minutes & fled when they heard puntland troops are coming. Samaroon they oppose this also so who do you plan to govern for the foreseeable future? Enjoy this period of history while the government in Mogadishu is trying to find its feet.

Hassan shiekh is the president of all the federal states so he could go to puntland anytime he pleases. The troops in lascaanod are headed by bahrsame so you are guests there cause you've been welcomed by some dhulhante but the majority oppose this somaliland entity. Warsangeli territory? Let's not go there, silaanyo went to las qori in Sanaag & stayed there for a few minutes & fled when they heard puntland troops are coming. Samaroon they oppose this also so who do you plan to govern for the foreseeable future? Enjoy this period of history while the government in Mogadishu is trying to find its feet.

exacly my analysis sxb its going to be the worst somali civil war between somaliland vs somalia. the isaaq clan vs federalism.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

First you never controlled this fake borders you preach the sanaag portion was always controlled by mj the sool portion in las anod district mj control it while in taleh district little to no controll outside of taleh who have nur ahmed sell outs posted there.
as for your fake country how con you be respectable when an area you claim in buuhoodle is giving out somalia pass port:francis:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah dhulbhante & warsengali will form a federal state, with the blessing of all the other federal states including puntland.

First you never controlled this fake borders you preach the sanaag portion was always controlled by mj the sool portion in las anod district mj control it while in taleh district little to no controll outside of taleh who have nur ahmed sell outs posted there.
as for your fake country how con you be respectable when an area you claim in buuhoodle is giving out somalia pass port:francis:
genocideeeeeeee, 2017
2zeb7yg.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
exacly my analysis sxb its going to be the worst somali civil war between somaliland vs somalia. the isaaq clan vs federalism.
:dead:
Look man you suffer from severe delusion right now no one is gonna come after you but use logic were in the 21st century the outside world will provide the southern half country with brand new weapons to fight alshabab etc..
You folks have less than few dozen second and third generation equipments if war did break out against the south isaaq will go back to there Ethiopian homes from the late 80s:dead:
You probably gonna think am hating but even your so called president knows what would happen considering here he is begging the arm embargo not to be lifted
http://www.somalilandpress.com/soma...ows-whistle-on-proposed-somalia-army-beef-up/
:deadmanny:

i dont know why you're all mad at me. all ive done is put my analysis forward i've never said somaliland is going to win or lose. i just said it is inevitable that a second somali civil war will happen since the two options for a growing mugdisho is one let the british colony leave the union or subjugate the british colony. and somalilands options are attempt to cripple somalia by making sure mugdisho is a war zone or accept mugdisho dominating somaliland and ruling somaliland by having its capitol city hargeisa being ruled from mugdisho.

you dont need to all get mad at me for seeing whats coming.

its inevitable. this is what happens when the un-movable object meets the un-stoppable force. neither side is willing to retreat from the stance so a show down is bound to happen between mugdisho & hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.