Predictions for the Somali diaspora

Idk how many fobs are still arriving to the west but there hasn’t been a huge wave of immigration from the country so these are my predictions for the next few decades in the west

1) westernised Somali but who still have retained their Somali identity aka Ahmed hussen/Hashi Mohamed but are successful/ middle class etc

2 ) westernised but are ghetto aka maya jama and have a superficial connection to their Somali roots

3) permanent underclass - will teach their children to scam for a council estate house smh

Religious people can fall into both 1 and 2

Idk how many fobs are still arriving to the west but there hasn’t been a huge wave of immigration from the country so these are my predictions for the next few decades in the west

1) westernised Somali but who still have retained their Somali identity aka Ahmed hussen/Hashi Mohamed but are successful/ middle class etc

2 ) westernised but are ghetto aka maya jama and have a superficial connection to their Somali roots

3) permanent underclass - will teach their children to scam for a council estate house smh

Its already happening, especially 1 and 3.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Reer MN Some yurub western canada are pretty good

My prediction is as follows:

WW3: Electric Boogaloo. This will include the diaspora Somali in the West fighting for their very survival against the rise of Neo-White Nationalism like a real-life battle royale simulation.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Iam already 3 :hemad:

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

right now it’s looking like 2 and 3. s and thugs run rampant we have literally become black men both in how we identify and in our lifestyle.

I am close as hell to 1 and I would like other young Somali brothers to join me 🤲

Come one lads let’s be superior to these dusty odays we call our fathers and grandfathers who destroyed Somalia and failed our loyal pious mothers in the west, their neglect created all these thugs, s and broke homes we see today , f*ck SOMALI ELDERS

Some work hard to make their fathers proud I work hard to flex on my deadbeat father Lool when I reach my milestones I will emphasise how my success is due to my own greatness and not his doqon bidaar having ass.

Last edited:

Trending