Prediction Vikings winning the championship

How do we have one of the most talented teams in the NFL on offense and defense but look so uninspiring? If Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson were quarterbacking this team it would of been instant super bowl favorites.

Credit to 49ers, they stopped the run completely. Rudolph quiet, and our receivers are being played off ball.

Helps they have fresher legs

How do we have one of the most talented teams in the NFL on offense and defense but look so uninspiring? If Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson were quarterbacking this team it would of been instant super bowl favorites.

Credit to 49ers, they stopped the run completely. Rudolph quiet, and our receivers are being played off ball.

Helps they have fresher legs
Is Zimmer he plays like pussy until is too late.
Look how stupid the offansive plays are they basically run the same 5 plays
Every drive:bell:
49ers will smoke who ever wins 2morrow then lose to probably ravens:manny:
The saints must be heated 2 times they got beat by bums who got smoked the next week:pachah1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Better luck next year Vikings, I thought they had an awesome run game with cook this season, I also like diggs and the tight end rudolph, both are exceptional players. Two areas the team can improve on is better protection for kirk and more effective schemes. Otherwise Vikings are definitely that team to beat next few years. :)

I predicted both home teams win today, but I am hoping for an upset next. Can Henry prove to be too much for the ravens defense? Let’s hope for another exciting game. :)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Glizzo da Goat @Starscream
How y'all be feeling after this L? At least there was an attempt...
IMG_20200111_201211.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Starscream You shouldn't have made a thread about it:ohhh:.... I mean you jinxed it...coulda been quite about it and they may have had a miraculous win...you never know :mjohreally:

He really did even though I knew they didn't have a chance of winning. Not against 49ers:drakelaugh:

Now get off the bandwagon since they lost, Cowboys fan:mjlol::dead:

I've never been more accurate when I said Vikings were shit :cryinglaughsmiley:even though Bears are an absolute joke. :damn:
I didn't even have enough time to even get on the band wagon everything fell apart fast i wasn't on the band wagon last week:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts