Pray for the Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get the Nick that played the second half of the Falcons game we'll be fine. Our D line can shake Keenum and not allow him to get comfortable in the pocket. your up against a real Defensive line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only reason the eagles beat the failcons is because they are known chokers
Vikings defense will smother nick foles
If the Vikings do what they did during the 1st and 2nd quarter vs the saints the eagles have no chance

Jeesto

VIP
Vikings
upload_2018-1-16_15-0-31.jpeg
War magaca noo daaya:mahubowtf::kodaksmiley::draketf:

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Typical sports fan.. yall defending teams that dont even know off your existence.LOL

But I'll side with the Vikings on this.. Carson Wentz done for the year (sorry Eagles)

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Arsenal need more prayers in this urgent time of need .

Nah, no prayers for Arsenal.. yall are cursed for the being. Bye bye top names; sanchez, ozil, walcott.. whos left? Arsenal still got a banging team though.. in Lacazette we trust. [Not an Arsenal fan; dont get it twisted.. all about the blues

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This was posted earlier this week by accident, and quickly deleted. If the Vikes win tonight it’s gonna be really hard for me to not go all “Conspiracy Theorist” on the NFL.

FB_IMG_1516581206741.jpg

This was posted earlier this week by accident, and quickly deleted. If the Vikes win tonight it’s gonna be really hard for me to not go all “Conspiracy Theorist” on the NFL.

View attachment 37324

Vikings were favored to win against the eagles by 3. they got more talent, and it shows. the Eagles are starting a backup QB, so the speculation of viking to win isn't far from the truth, But they will choke.. Eagles will take it, and lose to the patriots. :ummhmsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.