Pray for the Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What an amazing game!

You see what happens when u don’t give up when all odds are stacked up against u. even with 4 seconds on the clock, the Vikings managed to score game winning touch down. This goes perfectly hand in hand with my positive philosophy :)

With that said, Vikings will play against the Pats in the Super Bowl. Brady gonna get his first ring on the left hand cus the right hand has no more room :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What an amazing game!

You see what happens when u don’t give up when all odds are stacked up against u. even with 4 seconds on the clock, the Vikings managed to score game winning touch down. This goes perfectly hand in hand with my positive philosophy :)

With that said, Vikings will play against the Pats in the Super Bowl. Brady gonna get his first ring on the left hand cus the right hand has no more room :)
:camby:

No he won't, Gisele's will cry when Vikings beat that ass.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
:camby:

No he won't, Gisele's will cry when Vikings beat that ass.

I will quote u Reiko!

Even though both eagles and jags are a still threat, don’t count them out just yet, we seen what happens with only 4 seconds on the clock.

I would love for Minnisota to finally get a ring and make history in their stadium :)

But careful now u will be playing against belichick system, a winning machine. :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!

It was looking like a traditional Vikings chokefest
thank God they didn't choke, now the spirit of Brett Favre can finally rest
1433349019154.jpg

I feel bad for drew brees
His defense always lets him down

Anywho the eagles are going to get heemed

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I am a broncos fan, but i have been rooting for the vikings in the nfc and the jags in the afc. I had stefon diggs, case keenum, and latavius murray on my fantasy team this season. I also had jaguars defense on my fantasy football team this year. These players did well for me.

vikings have the eagles next. and eagles dont have carson wents, vikings whooping them.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!

It was looking like a traditionaal Vikings chokefest
thank God they didn't choke, now the spirit of Brett Favre can finally rest
View attachment 36976

I feel bad for drew brees
His defense always lets him down

Anywho the eagles are going to get heemed

Eagles caught a break :wowsweat: The Saints lost because of a defensive mistake. We the Eagles(Fan) won because of defense outplaying Matty Ice and Julio Jones in the clutch. You see Kenum when pressured in the second half, they only scored 5 points LOOL excluding the Lucky TD. Thank god we facing the Viking rather then the hall of famer QB Drew Brees and the saints.:ohno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Eagles caught a break :wowsweat: The Saints lost because of a defensive mistake. We the Eagles(Fan) won because of defense outplaying Matty Ice and Julio Jones in the clutch. You see Kenum when pressured in the second half, they only scored 5 points LOOL excluding the Lucky TD. Thank god we facing the Viking rather then the hall of famer QB Drew Brees and the saints.:ohno:

:stopit::camby:

vikings will take it we just have to not choke on the second half like we did today.

:stopit::camby:

vikings will take it we just have to not choke on the second half like we did today.

If we get the Nick that played the second half of the Falcons game we'll be fine. Our D line can shake Keenum and not allow him to get comfortable in the pocket. your up against a real Defensive line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending