Pray for puntland

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I ducking warned you and warned you again. The the current gov of pl is corrupt and succeeded in fooling all of you. They just filled Thier pockets full of money and wanted to dry clean then run away. Kick out faroole and deni right now and arrest them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lets see who wins the war between ciise maxamud and cali saleeban for the leadership of the PMPF

:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi haqdaro ku heshiyo haqa bey isku dagaalan:dead:

Walahi on my life. It’s true. Pmpf just brought all their forces and are station from airport to laanta hawa juba area. Cali jabrahil also brough their army and are stationed at ceel Dahir they joined warsengeli.
Not to distract you from the debate your having but just to tell you, swearing by anything other than Allah is haram and shirk.

References:

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

It is haram to swear by anything other than Allah, whether that be one’s father or leader, or on one’s honour or status, etc, because it is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath then let him swear by Allah or else keep silent.” Agreed upon. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything other than Allah. Narrated by al-Nasaa’i. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath by anything other than Allah has committed shirk.”

Secondly:

The Muslim should not regard anything as equal with Allah, such as his homeland, the king or the leader, when pledging to work for them. Rather he should say: “I pledge to Allah that I will do my best to do my duty to Allah alone, then I will serve my country and help the Muslims, and I will follow the rules of the Scouts that do not go against the sharee’ah of Allah.

Thirdly:

A person’s actions should be in accordance with the laws of Allah, and it is not permissible for him to promise that he will act according to the laws of a state or some other human group at all.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked:

We have many people who swear by things other than Allah. For example they say, “By the life of the Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)” or “By the life of ‘Eesa” or “By the life of Moosa (peace be upon him)” or “By the life of the Quran” or “By the life of my father’s grave” or “I swear by my honour”. Please advise me about that; may Allah reward you with the best of rewards.

He replied: Swearing by anything other than Allah is not permissible. Rather the oath should be by Allah alone, may He be glorified and exalted, because it is proven that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything except by Allah, or else let him remain silent.”

And he said: “Whoever swears by anything other than Allah has associated something with Him (shirk).” Swearing by anything other than Allah is one of the haram actions that constitute kufr (disbelief), but it comes under the heading of minor shirk, unless he meant that this by which he swore was as great as Allah, or that it has control over the universe, or that it deserves to be called upon instead of Allah, in which case it becomes major kufr (al-kufr al-akbar) – Allah forbid.

So if he said “By the life of So and so” or “By the life of the Messenger” or “By the life of Moosa” or “By the life of ‘Eesa” or “By my father’s grave”, or he swore by honesty or by the Ka‘bah and so on, all of that is swearing by something other than Allah, and all of that is not permissible and is an evil.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/345...father-or-leader-or-on-ones-honour-and-status

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/158723/ruling-on-swearing-by-the-life-of-the-quraan

Last edited:
Puntland cannot fail, it's too big and important to fail.

The council of elders and islamic scholars need to step in immediately.

Secondly, any deal with a foreign nation pertaining our ports and airports needs to be cancelled.

The rest, I will not say because it's not for public consumption.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Skip to 2:40 mark.

this is the only thing I found @Cognitivedissonance but unlike you I have constant contacts in bosaso. My Family is there right now so I don’t need news to tell me. This guy got some of the details wrong.

Reer-Bari

Not to distract you from the debate your having but just to tell you, swearing by anything other than Allah is haram and shirk.

References:

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

It is haram to swear by anything other than Allah, whether that be one’s father or leader, or on one’s honour or status, etc, because it is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath then let him swear by Allah or else keep silent.” Agreed upon. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything other than Allah. Narrated by al-Nasaa’i. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath by anything other than Allah has committed shirk.”

Secondly:

The Muslim should not regard anything as equal with Allah, such as his homeland, the king or the leader, when pledging to work for them. Rather he should say: “I pledge to Allah that I will do my best to do my duty to Allah alone, then I will serve my country and help the Muslims, and I will follow the rules of the Scouts that do not go against the sharee’ah of Allah.

Thirdly:

A person’s actions should be in accordance with the laws of Allah, and it is not permissible for him to promise that he will act according to the laws of a state or some other human group at all.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked:

We have many people who swear by things other than Allah. For example they say, “By the life of the Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)” or “By the life of ‘Eesa” or “By the life of Moosa (peace be upon him)” or “By the life of the Quran” or “By the life of my father’s grave” or “I swear by my honour”. Please advise me about that; may Allah reward you with the best of rewards.

He replied: Swearing by anything other than Allah is not permissible. Rather the oath should be by Allah alone, may He be glorified and exalted, because it is proven that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything except by Allah, or else let him remain silent.”

And he said: “Whoever swears by anything other than Allah has associated something with Him (shirk).” Swearing by anything other than Allah is one of the haram actions that constitute kufr (disbelief), but it comes under the heading of minor shirk, unless he meant that this by which he swore was as great as Allah, or that it has control over the universe, or that it deserves to be called upon instead of Allah, in which case it becomes major kufr (al-kufr al-akbar) – Allah forbid.

So if he said “By the life of So and so” or “By the life of the Messenger” or “By the life of Moosa” or “By the life of ‘Eesa” or “By my father’s grave”, or he swore by honesty or by the Ka‘bah and so on, all of that is swearing by something other than Allah, and all of that is not permissible and is an evil.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/345...father-or-leader-or-on-ones-honour-and-status

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/158723/ruling-on-swearing-by-the-life-of-the-quraan[/SPOILER]
Thanks for the advice I will refrain. You taught me something new.

Reer-Bari

PMPF, PIA, Presidential guards and every other military/police faction belongs to Puntland, not a clan.

This is actually going to be a positive development because now we know what needs to be done.
I know your right that’s what I would like but it’s not reality. Ps is controlled by a tribe Nd so is pmpf. Ever tribe has their own Malitia and we need to disarm everyone and put them under one leadership but untill than they should not target one tribe and try to disarm them forcefully which is what almost happened. The only reason it failed is because of the fight in garowe which distracted them.

Reer-Bari

Go to the 13:50 mark until 15:00 he talks about the army of salax dheer who is bicdiyaan cali saleebaan. Who owns all the land the u.n and pmpf are on and is one of the board of directors

I know your right that’s what I would like but it’s not reality. Ps is controlled by a tribe Nd so is pmpf. Ever tribe has their own Malitia and we need to disarm everyone and put them under one leadership but untill than they should not target one tribe and try to disarm them forcefully which is what almost happened. The only reason it failed is because of the fight in garowe which distracted them.

I agree

All the leaders of these military factions need to be suspended and then later, they need to be moved around. I trust this will happen.

We will never allow silly clan bravado to destroy our homeland.

Reer-Bari

@Gibiin-Udug dod you call your uncles and find out because I’m tired of you always claiming I’m lying. 90% of everything I posted always ended up coming out as truth

Reer-Bari

Bah dir calisaleebaan cali jabrahil deeshishe and warsengeli will make an alliance in the next couple of days to oppose aaran jaan.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bah dir calisaleebaan cali jabrahil deeshishe and warsengeli will make an alliance in the next couple of days to oppose aaran jaan.

Faroole getting kicked out of Puntland will be good for everyone.

Final comment.

Puntland is not a politician or a clan, it's our homeland. No MJ or Harti/Daarood clan is responsible for the actions of a crooked politician. Don't get passionate about defending their actions but get passionate about saving our homeland.

Many of these politicians are sociopaths who spill innocent blood for their own material gain, they would slice our throats and drink our blood if they could.

They think we can be deceived but we cannot.

Punt ha noolaato.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bah dir? How can bah dir who are cismaan maxamud make a pact about deni their own son stop your lies it’s cali saleeban vs ciise maxamud for the leadership of PMPF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aaran Jaan is a disease , Faroole supports Somaliland and always has. He and his group need to thrown out.

His love for Jeegaan is legendary.

If it's him and his team, the rest of MJ need to meet and then deal with this crooked finger on our hand.
Faroole waa laandheere ciise maxamud who is the backbone of the creation of puntland one of the founding fathers of puntland who created the puntland flag that you brag about today and he has the support of ciise maxamud behind him so he doesn’t need your permission to stay in puntland.

as for aaran jaan they are ciise maxamud politicians who represent the interest of ciise maxamud again they don’t need your permission to stay in puntland cause they are reer puntland as much as anyone else.

Reer-Bari

Final comment.

Puntland is not a politician or a clan, it's our homeland. No MJ or Harti/Daarood clan is responsible for the actions of a crooked politician. Don't get passionate about defending their actions but get passionate about saving our homeland.

Many of these politicians are sociopaths who spill innocent blood for their own material gain, they would slice our throats and drink our blood if they could.

They think we can be deceived but we cannot.

Punt ha noolaato.
Walahi @Gibiin-Udug is my witness I told her yesterday there is news coming from bosaso but I don’t want to post it on this website. She told me to drop it. She begged for it.
CBEB9A5B-CA0E-4038-8F2E-FBFD6E943563.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Aaran Jaan is a disease , Faroole supports Somaliland and always has. He and his group need to thrown out.

That's why my clan in nugaal say 'wuu na ceebayay' issa mahmoud ana aaran jaan anti osman mahmoud policies when we MADE THESE NIGGAS. We came to Garowe when it was just savannah with lions everywhere, when they came to garowe they came as IDP fleeing sayid massacre, we picked them up, invested into them giving them livestock, we sat down with them and taught them civilization. They were going good dhaqan wise which is critical no dhaqan means u become like HG dee.

Anyways while this was on-going they had teething pains with Islaan not respected by all Issa Mahmoud, they wud kill each other as @Jablibax can attest as he borders them in Bayla. Islan mahamed the guy who found PL and yes it wasn't Abdillahi Yusuf as omar mahmoud claim, as the ISIM has to 'sign' off or in the west it's called royal decree.

Garowe is capital of Islan Mahamed, it wouldn't have happened without his 'saxiix' dee.

Abdillahi proposed the idea he didn't have the power to 'authorize' and why I call for a Kingdom in PL not denial mode and attempting to create some all powerful govt when it's really just representative govt of the ISIMO who have to sign off on everything dee since they are the leaders of the clans and have authority where-as puntites want an all powerful govt and they keep falling over each 4 years denying the realities on the ground of ISIMO who are check n balance on their power. Anyways I know this doesn't interest you as your Puntland centric, but I don't want the historical legacy of my ancestors denied. Garowe first home or the first 10 homes my awoowe house is there, we are oldest community in garowe, there would be no garowe capital of PL if my ancestors didn't civilize Issa Mahmoud, century of hard work ayaa dhacay dee that we had to sit there with them, acknowledgement of this is mandatory.

I have all their ISIMO name for verification of my awoowe when they attended his burial knowing the truth he was boqorka nugaaleed since bah dir wasnt in nugaal, we didn't create a title for ourselves like keenadiid or come back and attack bah dir, I respect that in my awooweyaal dee, as they told issa mahmoud we are not the boqor and the issa mahmoud said idinka boqorkeena ah we didn't do what @Cognitivedissonance did to mudug/galgaduud haram weeye we settled for boqorka nugaaleed and told them bah dir hadu maqan yahay u can call us boqor. They helped themselves and then helped their neighbors. Till today bah dubays is never assasinated, no clan comes to attack us, we work halal way, we EARNED our spot dee, we just waitng for it to be OFFICIAL in PL thru kingdom talks. Is it a bad thing for me to ask where your 'awoowe' was 200 years ago? I don't think it is bad thing at all, it's not racist or tribalism, it shows me what you contributed or didn't contribute.

Last edited:

Trending