Pray for puntland

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Road block cutting garowe of from the port city of bosaso.
053DDBAB-9794-480A-BE10-9D38A6002ADC.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The IQ levels must be shocking, to kill each other 4 year position. Like the loss of life, disruption to economy, disruption to life is it worth it? I am suprised they put so much emphasis on 4 years of power lol. Iyagu halkasi haku mashquleen anagu arimo boqortoyo so we can seal our kids with power forever. The mindset is quite shocking @Jablibax

It's obvious these people must of been peasants in history, please trace their ancestor name and find out occupation in the old kingdom, there is no way someone of high nasab would do this as they know the net effect isn't worth it. Let them burn El Dahir ma ana iskaley markay igu cabsi gelinayan kkkkkk. War jablibax waa in dalkani boqortoyo laga dhiga we must and I repeat MUST reiterate this to Somalis ama ceeb ba na haysto.

Every nation outside of America has some sort of 'boqortoyo' history as they demonstrate who they were prior to europeans and their contribution to the world, these countries are invested into because the european see waa DAD JIRAY OO NOOL not colony like africa oo 1960 dhashay which they see as 'child' they need to MATURE. Sxb I was stuck for words when a white man told me if your so good just tell me what you were before I arrived. If I had boqortoyo in official capacity, He wouldnt say that as my boqor would tour the world to spread the history of Somalis waana meesha ay naga guulaysteen habashku oo aduunka uu arko africa hogaankeeda ileen waa the longest empire oo jiro manta qaarada inta kale way burbureen wax kama jiro, their longevity has come to an end. U can only speak to a kingdom that still exist not speak to pharoah lol or SILCIS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax in been laysu sheego ma aha PL waa ka sareeya dawlada Somalia, isaga dhalay dawlada lakin puntland waxaa ka sareeyo boqortoyada waa inu ahaada wakiil iyo amarkooda iyo saxiixahisa boqorka samaya isaga la tashanayo ISIMADA kale ee beelaha halkasi isku midowbeen in royal quarter in an OFFICIAL CAPACITY AAN LA GARANAYNIN AMA QOL YAR LA GALAYNIN, aduunka way nala yaabta wallahi sidan uu dhaqano they are more intelligent then us marka inaad is tirahdo waan ka caqli badin kara aduunka waaba jabka kowad aad samaysee. Your strategy is wrong from the get go and your result is clearly seen when u leave no legacy on the nation.

I am sick of talking to Ali Saleman, Omar, Issa, Hawiye, Isaaq bro. We need to do this. The benefits are real.

1. It represents the reality of PL. Markay ku oranayan soo ma tihid ina hebel iyo hebel thats how kingdoms behave they say 'arent u the son of so and so' its because your lineage determined your role and place in society.

2. It happens now the ISIMO are always working behind the scene like suuq madow niyahow wa ceeb, it's not reliable govt who denies their stakeholders in official capacity

3. Historical lessons, the kingdom job is to connect with the old world and establish kingdom to kingdom relations, this will mean our govt and their govt have something mutual and trust to talk on. The days of being told you zoomaalis only were born in 60s and white ppl slaves is over, this also empowers black ppl worldwide there is more history in Africa then is let on to be. See how rastafarian movement attached to haile sellassie, they want africa to rise, lets challenge haile and not let him steal the continent history.

Finally the only history in africa is egypt, sudan, eritrea/ethiopia, and Somalia and it's due to their location being close to empire. U won't find anything in interior africa dee, it's us who they wait for to lift up africa historical image cause they can't they were isolated from the world knowledge centers. We need an osman mahmoud conference and begin forging our path, this something i have yet to see.

Reer-Bari

Wow 5 hour gun battle in bosaso. Pmpf came out and showed their power a couple of hours ago. Gallan declared war on them. Puntland is not going well right now. Walahi if your a real puntlander make dua.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Jablibax in been laysu sheego ma aha PL waa ka sareeya dawlada Somalia, isaga dhalay dawlada lakin puntland waxaa ka sareeyo boqortoyada waa inu ahaada wakiil iyo amarkooda iyo saxiixahisa boqorka samaya isaga la tashanayo ISIMADA kale ee beelaha halkasi isku midowbeen in royal quarter in an OFFICIAL CAPACITY AAN LA GARANAYNIN AMA QOL YAR LA GALAYNIN, aduunka way nala yaabta wallahi sidan uu dhaqano they are more intelligent then us marka inaad is tirahdo waan ka caqli badin kara aduunka waaba jabka kowad aad samaysee. Your strategy is wrong from the get go and your result is clearly seen when u leave no legacy on the nation.

I am sick of talking to Ali Saleman, Omar, Issa, Hawiye, Isaaq bro. We need to do this. The benefits are real.

1. It represents the reality of PL. Markay ku oranayan soo ma tihid ina hebel iyo hebel thats how kingdoms behave they say 'arent u the son of so and so' its because your lineage determined your role and place in society.

2. It happens now the ISIMO are always working behind the scene like suuq madow niyahow wa ceeb, it's not reliable govt who denies their stakeholders in official capacity

3. Historical lessons, the kingdom job is to connect with the old world and establish kingdom to kingdom relations, this will mean our govt and their govt have something mutual and trust to talk on. The days of being told you zoomaalis only were born in 60s and white ppl slaves is over, this also empowers black ppl worldwide there is more history in Africa then is let on to be. See how rastafarian movement attached to haile sellassie, they want africa to rise, lets challenge haile and not let him steal the continent history.

Finally the only history in africa is egypt, sudan, eritrea/ethiopia, and Somalia and it's due to their location being close to empire. U won't find anything in interior africa dee, it's us who they wait for to lift up africa historical image cause they can't they were isolated from the world knowledge centers. We need an osman mahmoud conference and begin forging our path, this something i have yet to see.
After the war between warsengeli cumar iyo dubays, dubays was defeated and they fled and were welcomed by cismaan maxamud and dubays were allowed to settle on cismaan maxamud land in galgala and ceel dahir near carmo likewise cali saleeban were given carmo to settle in by cismaan maxamud cause qandala is cut off by land from the rest of puntland due to it being mountainous, if warsengel and cali saleeban want to create turmoil and civil unrest on cismaan Maxamud lands that they are a guest in then they will be granted persona none grata and will be expelled back to their own lands.

cali saleeban are burning carmo down cause PMPF that was created by faroole and chaired by his son Mohamed have regained their leadership position in PMPF after abdiweli gaas sacked Mohamed faroole from the leadership position of PMPF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wow 5 hour gun battle in bosaso. Pmpf came out and showed their power a couple of hours ago. Gallan declared war on them. Puntland is not going well right now. Walahi if your a real puntlander make dua.
Say carmo you idiot there’s nothing happening on cismaan maxamud part of bosaso district as a whole and laanta hawada which is in bosaso district.

carmo = bosaso district = cali saleeban

ceel dahir = bosaso district = Warsangeli

Reer-Bari

Say carmo you idiot there’s nothing happening on cismaan maxamud part of bosaso district as a whole and laanta hawada which is in bosaso district.

carmo = bosaso district = cali saleeban

ceel dahir = bosaso district = Warsangeli
Pdg is in laanta hawada Walahi they were fighting in laanta hawada last night.

Reer-Bari

Walahi on my life. It’s true. Pmpf just brought all their forces and are station from airport to laanta hawa juba area. Cali jabrahil also brough their army and are stationed at ceel Dahir they joined warsengeli.
Some kids started shooting at them and they thaught gallan attacked so they went all out and started shooting in the air for 5 hours.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go call your uncles and ask. If I’m lying I’m a Walahi.
Cali saleeban are burning carmo in bosaso district who cares if they burn their own home that’s their prerogative and I don’t care if warsangeli burn ceel dahir in Bosaso district their own homes but I can tell you for a fact no one is causing unrest in laanta hawada in bosaso city

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As always our elders will solve this.
Who muumin the leader of isis terrorist in qandala :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

PMPF was created by faroole and has always been run by faroole son Mohamed until abdiweli gaas sacked him but now deni has given the position to the rightful ruler of the PMPF Mudane faroole his excellency :farole: