Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
......Prayers
1587652892249.png
prayers

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yaa Rab help her please whoever is behind that account @one. Keep her safe and healthy and if the worst has come to pass, grant her access to your gardens in her eternal abode , Please yaa Rab. Allahuma Ameen!

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Oh, don't jinx her. I am sure she is just taking a break from this site. In any case, she has my dua. Inshallah, no harm will come to her.
Bruh a Somali dad dropped dead in her neighborhood, I hope she is doing alright.

I hope you’re right though.
May Allah cure all the sick Muslims and ease their pain. I hope we make through this Ramadan with health and good deeds with our families and loved ones still with us.

Bruh a Somali dad dropped dead in her neighborhood, I hope she is doing alright.

May Allah cure all the sick Muslims and ease their pain. I hope we make through this Ramadan with health and good deeds with our families and loved ones still with us.
That is certainly a cause for concern. However, we don't know anything, so let's not jump to any conclusions. Let's all pray that the @one is in good health. Do you have any means of contacting her besides sspot? For instance, do you know where she lives?

We ask Allah swt to cure @one and any other sspot member who are suffering from this vicious disease ameen
chill homie. We don't know that she is suffering from covid. But pray that she isn't.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
@AussieHustler died from the bush fires too pray for him in his grave.
Heck I haven’t seen this dude, is this true? I hope you’re not trolling
AUN if this is the case, heartbreaking wlh. May Allah make him pass every test with speed of light :i83dwbv:

That is certainly a cause for concern. However, we don't know anything, so let's not jump to any conclusions. Let's all pray that the @one is in good health. Do you have any means of contacting her besides sspot? For instance, do you know where she lives?

chill homie. We don't know that she is suffering from covid. But pray that she isn't.
Insh Allah she is in good health. I know where she lives not her address though. Let’s have positive mindset, but usually when people stop replying it means something is up. I’m pretty sure she would have messaged me if she is taking a break. I hope nothing has happened to her family:yloezpe:
So far around 50 Somalis are hospitalized in Gothenburg, May Allah give them fast recovery.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Heck I haven’t seen this dude, is this true? I hope you’re not trolling
AUN if this is the case, heartbreaking wlh. May Allah make him pass every test with speed of light :i83dwbv:

Insh Allah she is in good health. I know where she lives not her address though. Let’s have positive mindset, but usually when people stop replying it means something is up. I’m pretty sure she would have messaged me if she is taking a break. I hope nothing has happened to her family:yloezpe:
So far around 50 Somalis are hospitalized in Gothenburg, May Allah give them fast recovery.

Har du henne på sociala medier? Har hon varit/är hon aktiv där?

Slå henne en signal om du har hennes nummer.

Låt oss hoppas att allt är väl, att hon är välbehållen och i livet.

Amin!

mrlog

VIP

Walaalo what neighbourrhood?
Just for research purposes not tryna stalk @one

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Alhamdulillah, I'm fine now. Thank you for checking up on me, reer Sspot.

Belated Ramadan mubarak to all.:geek:

Trending