Prank on somali husband not showing enough anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I disagree. You never really know a woman. If she's gonna cheat on me, then she was a from day 1. Why on Earth should I expend any energy on a dumbass hoe like that in the first place? I'll just dump her for the next woman. I'm also getting a prenup, so financially, I'm straight :cool: If I have to get through 5 marriages to be with a good woman that makes me happy for the rest of my life, why should I fight for the first one that wasn't worth shit in the first place? Press the reset button and try again. That's the only way you live life without a game over.
Is that even halal:yacadiim::mugshotman:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Is that even halal:yacadiim::mugshotman:
I don't give a f*ck. The only variable to securing myself in a divorce here in the West is financial security. Ain't no way in hell I'm supporting a who cheated on me. Halal or not halal, in this particular case, 2 harams do make a right!

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Saw this prank the other day and was so disgusted. Akhas caleek, dude looks so sloppy with his pants hanging low and nigis showing :susp: and the way he's eating in the bed room and siduu sariirita isku tuurey, uff why she kkkkking, :mahubowtf: I would have told him off. Weyna ceebeyeen, necbiyaa Somalida maxaa barey YouTubeka.:liberaltears: Internetka ka jara uff. Those are the type of guys I avoid like a plague. Balse naagtana why does she think it's okay to show the whole world ninkeeda pants hanging low. Mayna xishooneyn:gucciwhat: at least Mosaik that shxt, uff, my poor eyes. What crime did they commit to have witnessed that atrocity.:ileycry:
You know there was a comment saying "all I can see is two women" :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

War wuxu indha adakaa? Jaw. Bal eega qandhada banaanka barida soo dhigatay like mans are shooting ebony scenes kkkkk even baqti kids pull up the shit when around elders but this grown mf is posting this shit online for his parents and in-laws to see.
AFF7C6A4-EA12-4C8E-833F-96854F6D4FF5_zpstivfwcyx.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't give a f*ck. The only variable to securing myself in a divorce here in the West is financial security. Ain't no way in hell I'm supporting a who cheated on me. Halal or not halal, in this particular case, 2 harams do make a right!
Everyone who's for supporting a wife who cheated on you is a fucking cuck.

This prank makes me wonder why he wasn't more angry smh. He looked as though he gave no fucks. Legit seems as though he didn't try with this woman or argued with her enough. When I am married I expect my man to be very angry if he found out I'm cheating . Not no soft angry like this.

If your man truly loves you he would show anger like no other!!!

Never heard of sabr? If she actually cheated first and foremost Allah will punish her, which should be enough, but the fact that she is a YouTuber and her husband knows it and it may have occurred to him she is pranking him. I feel like he knows his wife that good. It’s not like she invented the cheating prank challenge on YouTube..:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Its a form of psychological warfare to begin talking about doing something before actually engaging in it.

If it was a fun prank such as I burnt this , spent all our money etc that's fine but joking about breaking vows exposes your hidden mentality.

Never trust someone who tries to illicit an emotional response , double so if they hide it in the machevillian cloak of a jester AKA "Joke, prank etc"
Straight facto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending