Prank on somali husband not showing enough anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
This prank makes me wonder why he wasn't more angry smh. He looked as though he gave no fucks. Legit seems as though he didn't try with this woman or argued with her enough. When I am married I expect my man to be very angry if he found out I'm cheating . Not no soft angry like this.

If your man truly loves you he would show anger like no other!!!

he's got the body of a 50 year old Indian woman. No wonder she's planning on cheating. Grown man with his ass hanging out for the public. Somali bimbos will do anything for attention.:hova:

If a women cheats on you there is no need to get angry , just leave her.She won't get remarried due to her poor choices and you can go off to enjoy another women.

Personally if my wife even joked about cheating I would kick her out, no need to get angry.

Women want the best , you will never be the best because it's impossible.However it is possible to not link your happiness with others.

If a women cheats on you there is no need to get angry , just leave her.She won't get remarried due to her poor choices and you can go off to enjoy another women.

Personally if my wife even joked about cheating I would kick her out, no need to get angry.
Why would you kick your wife over a joke? That's acctually fucked up

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Because the lack of anger shows he never gave a f*ck about her. God forbid my man is ever that calm if he found out I'm cheating.
Why tf are you cheating in the first place. People act differently. I know one guy who just dissapeared after he found out his girl was cheating on him. He didn’t say anything initially or anything. Just caught her with another guy and walked away.

Besides his actual parents no one knew where he was for like 2 months. Than when the fall semester started I saw him at school and caught up with him. He hasn’t contacted the chick ever since the incident. He just went on a trip to his grandparents home in Colorado and chilled there for an entire summer. He just wanted to be alone. I was happy the nigga wasn’t dead atleast. Whenever we asked the girl where he was at she never responded. They were dating for like a year until she cheated.

That was like 2 years ago. Now he is with another girl and he definently upgraded. Happy for the dude.

You have to be fair and respect your wife as a whole person on her own and show consistency. I wouldn't be too emotional tbh, cause I wouldn't want her to be too dramatic if she found out about my gf either. I would still OJ her tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts