Practicing muslims who mostly hang out with non-muslims, come in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you spend good time together in your free time? :cosbyhmm:

Most people around me love to party crazy.And whenever I join a party or hang out with people from my uni, they are mostly drinking,smoking weed or doing some other shit. So I end up socializing with drunk people which I find it boring. I mean maxa ku falaya conversations with drunk people when they are slow to respond?

You also feel left out and people will find you boring or less 'fun'. I wish had more muslim friends but I am just having a hard time making one as I haven't met a practicing muslim from my department yet, which made me wonder for those that has mostly non-muslim friends, how do you have fun?:kanyehmm:

Most people around me love to party crazy.And whenever I join a party or hang out with people from my uni, they are mostly drinking,smoking weed or doing some other shit. So I end up socializing with drunk people which I find it boring. I mean maxa ku falaya conversations with drunk people when they are slow to respond?

You also feel left out and people will find you boring or less 'fun'. I wish had more muslim friends but I am just having a hard time making one as I haven't met a practicing muslim from my department yet, which made me wonder for those that has mostly non-muslim friends, how do you have fun?:kanyehmm:

who's more boring than gaalo. Robots wallee, proclaiming how drunk they're gonna get every single friday as if its a brand new idea

I dont hang out unless its inside our school library or our lucnh room at work. My work colleagues tried to convince me to go with them at a bar i told them thank you but am good they told me there will be alcahol but i dont have to drink lol. I declined politely.

who's more boring than gaalo. Robots wallee, proclaiming how drunk they're gonna get every single friday as if its a brand new idea

Getting drunk never seemed fun to me. People love to drink as it makes them feel more free and wild. Some people use it to escape the pain that they face in the real world. I think that's why you find many homeless people who are alcoholic.

I can see why it is haram. I have never consumed and I don't think I ever will inshallah.

I once almost consumed alcohol when one of my room mates offered me a piece of chocolate that had liquor in it(he didn't know). I was like yeah it tastes it weird before my other Spanish room mate, who was also tasting the chocolate, noticed and smilingly said it had alcohol .:damn:

I had a panic attack and run to the kitchen where I spitted it out and washed my mouth vigorously with water.Waan yabey, why they put liquor in a chocolate?(Fortunately, I got to know before I swallowing it and my room mate deeply apologized)

Tukraq

VIP
I once almost consumed alcohol when one of my room mates offered me a piece of chocolate that had liquor in it(he didn't know). I was like yeah it tastes it weird before my other Spanish room mate, who was also tasting the chocolate, noticed and smilingly said it had alcohol .:damn:

I had a panic attack and run to the kitchen where I spitted it out and washed my mouth vigorously with water.Waan yabey, why they put liquor in a chocolate?(Fortunately, I got to know before I swallowing it and my room mate deeply apologized)
did you know Oreos are haram for the same reason

did you know Oreos are haram for the same reason
It is not the same. It was a chocolate chip with a liquid inside it. So when I cracked the chip with my teeth, I felt some liquid coming out from it in my mouth which was liquor. The liquor tasted like some cleaning agent or something similar to that.

you need no friends, if you bored workout more go to the gym and play ball. keep yourself active. if you can't find Muslims friends stay focus and keep to yourself. you asking to have fun? you got a drink and sleep with women and smoke. that's how adults have fun, ain't no sliding from a playground

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I don't hang out with non-Muslims outside of school and work. I have nothing in common with these people for the most part.

I have all kinds of (general) friends who invite me to all kinds of things but my close knit friends are from my days at uni and high school and never seen them drink like Somalis or some of my business clients who are from the Arabian gulf. I don’t like pubs and bars unless I’m watching a band. Diversity of friends would only enrich your perception of others and might one day assist you in many ways.

I have all kinds of (general) friends who invite me to all kinds of things but my close knit friends are from my days at uni and high school and never seen them drink like Somalis or some of my business clients who are from the Arabian gulf. I don’t like pubs and bars unless I’m watching a band. Diversity of friends would only enrich your perception of others and might one day assist you in many ways.
Sxb he was talking about muslims hanging with gaalo. Not murtad iyo gaalo.
Boowe rali ka noqo

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Imagine being a gaal where the only way you can enjoy yourself at social events is to get drunk.

That's sounds so mind-numbingly depressing, wow; I feel so sorry for them.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Imagine being a gaal where the only way you can enjoy yourself at social events is to get drunk.

That's sounds so mind-numbingly depressing, wow; I feel so sorry for them.
I've only gotten drunk once. Made a fool of myself. Had a ton shit of fun. Had a sober friend to keep me from doing anything too dumb haha...the next day was hell though.

I don't think people get shitfaced drunk every time they go out. At least those with common sense. Having a few drinks helps take the edge off though and loosens you up. Not really that bad.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I've only gotten drunk once. Made a fool of myself. Had a ton shit of fun. Had a sober friend to keep me from doing anything too dumb haha...the next day was hell though.

I don't think people get shitfaced drunk every time they go out. At least those with common sense. Having a few drinks helps take the edge off though and loosens you up. Not really that bad.

Why do you need an alcoholic beverage that'll numb your emotions to have fun, though? I've seen in television shows, movies, skits, and have even heard in real life that if a party for instance lacks alcohol, the party is ruined. That's sounds so bizarre, honestly.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why do you need an alcoholic beverage that'll numb your emotions to have fun, though? I've seen in television shows, movies, skits, and have even heard in real life that if a party for instance lacks alcohol, the party is ruined. That's sounds so bizarre, honestly.

Some people just like drinking too much, for others like myself it loosens us up, calms the nerves. I'm a pretty reserved guy (shocking I know) so when I go out and I'm in large ass groups, I want to dance and interact with random people and just have fun, having a couple of drinks helps with that.

It's like with anything in life, moderation is key

Sxb he was talking about muslims hanging with gaalo. Not murtad iyo gaalo.
Boowe rali ka noqo

@Suldaanka

You bypassed many Muslim countries and lied in your asylum application just to be given asylum in the country of the “Kufars” America that you hate them so much. Ooh the hypocrisy and I hope the fbi will trace your ip here and investigate you the lies you told the American government to be accepted as a refuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending