Power Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
19wCyQYGR3K5ZFEg9hw-rQ.jpg

Finally after a year of waiting the show of the summer is back. :z1banet: :banderas:

Reer UK and Europe you can all watch the show on Netflix as of tommorow 2nd July.

Reer North America you can catch it on STARZ it premieres 9 ET tonight or it should be on the STARZ app now.

Last edited:
19wCyQYGR3K5ZFEg9hw-rQ.jpg

Finally after a year of waiting the show of the summer is back. :z1banet: :banderas:

Reer UK and Europe you can all watch the show on Netflix as of tommorow 2nd July.

Reer North America you can catch it on STARZ it premieres 9 ET tonight or it should be on the STARZ app now.

Hell yeah, best show on cable television.

@Cumar What's your prediction for this season? Here's mine, Tariq will become just like his father, and will end up the one who puts a bullet in Dre's head. The mayor who befriended Ghost is actually a big time drug kingpin and his next biggest foe. Tommy's father will help him handle Dre and his allies. Kanan, Ghost, and Tommy will return to their old ways and move drugs as a trio.

a show produced for adoons most likely. Given that fity is the producer. I wonder what it is about? culture is sports and music and crime. is it about one of those 3?

a show produced for adoons most likely. Given that fity is the producer. I wonder what it is about? ****** culture is sports and music and crime. is it about one of those 3?

All the bad stereotypes of adoons is portrayed in this show I'm afraid, but don't knock it til you watch it. It's actually a pretty good show.

All the bad stereotypes of adoons is portrayed in this show I'm afraid, but don't knock it til you watch it. It's actually a pretty good show.
I have never seen the trailer but I know how niggas think. Perpetuate the same stereotypes that eventually became true in their communities because they made it true. typical adoons.

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar What's your prediction for this season? Here's mine, Tariq will become just like his father, and will end up the one who puts a bullet in Dre's head. The mayor who befriended Ghost is actually a big time drug kingpin and his next biggest foe. Tommy's father will help him handle Dre and his allies. Kanan, Ghost, and Tommy will return to their old ways and move drugs as a trio.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have never seen the trailer but I know how niggas think. Perpetuate the same stereotypes that eventually became true in their communities because they made it true. typical adoons.

What do you expect, the show is produced by fiddy. Drug dealing, murder, and adultery is basically what this show is about. Not too far fetched from the reality in the hood for adoons in America.:francis:

Cumar

VIP
a show produced for adoons most likely. Given that fity is the producer. I wonder what it is about? ****** culture is sports and music and crime. is it about one of those 3?

Without giving away too much Its about a guy that wants to leave the drug business and wants to go "legit" but keeps getting pulled back into the life.

Basically a crime drama. Its a great show, it really surprised me when I first saw it back in 2015 and I have been watching it ever since.

What do you expect, the show is produced by fiddy. Drug dealing, murder, and adultery is basically what this show is about. Not too far fetched from the reality of adoons in America.:francis:
cadaans are smart. They brainwash these madow kids through sports, music and now tv series using coons from their communities. 90% of hip hop is about fking es, shooting other niggars and having baby mams all over town. I guess that wasnt enough, and now they have introduced the same themes to telvision targeting adoon kids.

how about a show revolving around starting out from the bottom, going to school and making it out of poverty through hard work and education? whenever they 'make' it, it is through rap, drugs and crime. The best among is those who make it through sports. nacas

Without giving away too much Its about a guy that wants to leave the drug business and wants to go "legit" but keeps getting pulled back into the life.

Basically a crime drama. Its a great show, it really surprised me when I first saw it back in 2015 and I have been watching it ever since.
sounds like the wire minus the cops part. I'll check it out. is it on netflix?

cadaans are smart. They brainwash these madow kids through sports, music and now tv series using coons from their communities. 90% of hip hop is about fking es, shooting other niggars and having baby mams all over town. I guess that wasnt enough, and now they have introduced the same themes to telvision targeting adoon kids.

how about a show revolving around starting out from the bottom, going to school and making it out of poverty through hard work and education? whenever they 'make' it, it is through rap, drugs and crime. The best among is those who make it through sports. nacas

Yup. Hip hop was used as a tool by the elites to infiltrate the culture of madows and destroy their community from within. So was the war on drugs, where the CIA funded and trafficked the peddling of drugs into AA communities. Liquor is readily available and a liquor store can be found in every corner of the ghetto.

Cadaans have subdued them into submission, those negative stereotypes you have for madows in the US is generally true. Laakiin they're slowly waking up and getting in touch with their roots. Hip hop and the gangster mentality is rooted deep into into their community, might be too late for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.