Power Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only on netflix in Europe for some reason.

In America you'll have to stream it or watch on Starz.

I'll find out. Thanks.
Yup. Hip hop was used as a tool by the elites to infiltrate the culture of madows and destroy their community from within. So was the war on drugs, where the CIA funded and trafficked the peddling of drugs into AA communities. Liquor is readily available and a liquor store can be found in every corner of the ghetto.

Cadaans have subdued them into submission, those negative stereotypes you have for madows in the US is generally true. Laakiin they're slowly waking up and getting in touch with their roots. Hip hop and the gangster mentality is rooted deep into into their community, might be too late for change.
True. The biggest government in the world is working to bury you and you fell for it, and buy into it and play the biggest part of the whole plot, making their jobs easy for them. It's doqonomo.
madoows in general, including somalis, have much lower IQ than cadaans. There is no other explanation. cadaans fked with east asians just as bad yet these niggas are world power today in military(china) and economy(japan, china, korea). what can't madows in general ever be something?

I'll find out. Thanks.

True. The biggest government in the world is working to bury you and you fell for it, and buy into it and play the biggest part of the whole plot, making their jobs easy for them. It's doqonomo.
madoows in general, including somalis, have much lower IQ than cadaans. There is no other explanation. cadaans fked with east asians just as bad yet these niggas are world power today in military(china) and economy(japan, china, korea). what can't madows in general ever be something?

I disagree when it comes to China. China has played the West since the days of Mao. They took economic aid to stay oit of the clutches of the Soviet union. They invited western countries into the country to use their workforce for cheap labor while stealing and forcing companies to give up their patents while observing their manufacturing practices. In this trade war with the US, China will definitely win.

They've replicated many us companies:
Apple>Huwaei
Amazon>Alibaba
IBM>Lenovo
Whatsapp>Wechat

Them chinks are smart, China is big player now. Blacks are behind in this world, don't confuse us for the mighty chinks.

I disagree when it comes to China. China has played the West since the days of Mao. They took economic aid to stay oit of the clutches of the Soviet union. They invited western countries into the country to use their workforce for cheap labor while stealing and forcing companies to give up their patents while observing their manufacturing practices. In this trade war with the US, China will definitely win.

Apple>Huwaei
Amazon>Alibaba
IBM>Lenovo
Whatsapp>Wechat

Them chinks are smart, China is big player now. Blacks are behind in this world.
look at africa. most of us were colonies for 50 years or less. China and India were under british rule for 100s of years yet these niggas are doing great. some 800million chinese pulled themselves out of poverty in the last 2 decades. Japan rebuilt after nukes ffs. let that sink in. African iyo waxay dhaleen including the adoons in the island countries, African Americans, and afrcans from the continent are dumb.

look at africa. most of us were colonies for 50 years or less. China and India were under british rule for 100s of years yet these niggas are doing great. some 800million chinese pulled themselves out of poverty in the last 2 decades. Japan rebuilt after nukes ffs. let that sink in. African iyo waxay dhaleen including the adoons in the island countries, African Americans, and afrcans from the continent are dumb.

Good examples, I agree saxiib, Africans are xoloo. Many countries have rebuilt their economies in half a century. It's embarrassing, at this point we can't pit our falls on colonism. This Chinese guy explains Africa's issues really well, although he only mentions Congo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
19wCyQYGR3K5ZFEg9hw-rQ.jpg

Finally after a year of waiting the show of the summer is back. :z1banet: :banderas:

Reer UK and Europe you can all watch the show on Netflix as of tommorow 2nd July.

Reer North America you can catch it on STARZ it premieres 9 ET tonight or it should be on the STARZ app now.

Can i view it in NETFLIX here in the states??

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
19wCyQYGR3K5ZFEg9hw-rQ.jpg

Finally after a year of waiting the show of the summer is back. :z1banet: :banderas:

Reer UK and Europe you can all watch the show on Netflix as of tommorow 2nd July.

Reer North America you can catch it on STARZ it premieres 9 ET tonight or it should be on the STARZ app now.

SPOILER!!!!

all i know is Dre is the MVP, he my fav characther on the show, julio was a and wasn't good enough to be distrb.
:camby:

RIP to my nigga sandoval
:jcoleno:

and kanan working with ghost and not killing them is pretty unrealistic when nigga killed his own son, but lets see how they that out
:francis::what1:

Subeer

@Cumar What's your prediction for this season? Here's mine, Tariq will become just like his father, and will end up the one who puts a bullet in Dre's head. The mayor who befriended Ghost is actually a big time drug kingpin and his next biggest foe. Tommy's father will help him handle Dre and his allies. Kanan, Ghost, and Tommy will return to their old ways and move drugs as a trio.

I think kanan isn't straight with them, he killed his own son after all, and a old lady too for no reason
:ivers:

Subeer

why do tasha want K dead so bad, i think she is hiding something

Subeer

What do you think kanaan is up to. I feel like hes going to do something end of the season.

Tommy and ghost dont seem to trust kanan fully, and kanan cant def see that.
And as someone said " you dont setup a guy, send him to prison for 10 years, set fire to him, who proceeds to kill his own son, and expect him to all of sudden be lovely and forgive"
:mjlol:

Nigga killed a old lady with a pillow called "i love jesus" for no reason.
We all know that nigga is a maniac, i feel like he gon kill either tommy or tasha.
:manny:

Tommy and ghost dont seem to trust kanan fully, and kanan cant def see that.
And as someone said " you dont setup a guy, send him to prison for 10 years, set fire to him, who proceeds to kill his own son, and expect him to all of sudden be lovely and forgive"

Nigga killed a old lady with a pillow called "i love jesus" for no reason.
We all know that nigga is a maniac, i feel like he gon kill either tommy or tasha.
:manny:
I feel like if tommy dies it'll be his fathers fault. And theyll probably reveal why tasha hates kanan so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending