Pot-bellied Egyptians and goat-fucking towel-head Gulf Arabs insult Somalis and blacks on their tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated, but why is there such a partying/drinking culture in the Arab movies of the thread? Are they trying to mimic Western culture or was this actually reflecting their own lives? I say "were" because the quality of most of the movies look like that of the pre-El-Sisi era.
In the 70s most of urban Egypt lived like that. Now it’s mainly the upper class that live in that “western” way.

And it’s still like that, btw the woman at 2:30 was featured in the blackface thread lol

Prophet Musa, Dawud, and Sulaiman were all from the tribe of Israel, and I bet you have no reservations cursing the Jews twice on Sunday.
Actually I dont curse no one. For what? If you're referring to the Palestinian vs Israelk occupation then that's totally different story.we already know who the oppresses who no arguement in that and Allah will deal with them.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Yet towelheaded Ilhan Omar is wasting her political capital yapping about Arab issues, smh
actually shes been critisizing and attacks arabs from saudi to the emiretes so stop lying and promoting your agenda towards the queen of the puntites. shes standing up for the oprressed. the only people i know that are opressed in this world on a major scale are the palastenians, the rohyingas, and the ughyar muslims in china. stop complaining about somalia. i live in somalia and its peacefull even compared to the united states. (excluding mogadishu).

Arabs are still the chosen people by Allah swt. Allah blessed them while Ilaahay cursed Somalis looking at Somalia today. Somalis are not in the position to talk about racism seeing how they treat minorities back home. Its so funny seeing Somalis complaining about racism LOL.

May Allah bless the sons of Ismaaciil cs, may Allah destroy their enemies.
Egypt Sudan Saudi Bahrain Oman Kuwait UAE Qatar Lebanon all way ahead of us
Libya and Syria pre 2010 also count

@kobe :lolbron:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I cant wait to genocide Yemenis in the near future In'sha'Allah. :ahh:
May Allah swt bless the sons of Samaale and curse the gypies of the middle east :mybusiness:
Foul speech and action by it, in general, should be avoided. It`s Ramadan. Leave what Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) has forbidden.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
actually shes been critisizing and attacks arabs from saudi to the emiretes so stop lying and promoting your agenda towards the queen of the puntites. shes standing up for the oprressed. the only people i know that are opressed in this world on a major scale are the palastenians, the rohyingas, and the ughyar muslims in china. stop complaining about somalia. i live in somalia and its peacefull even compared to the united states. (excluding mogadishu).
Queen?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Arabs are still the chosen people by Allah swt. Allah blessed them while Ilaahay cursed Somalis looking at Somalia today. Somalis are not in the position to talk about racism seeing how they treat minorities back home. Its so funny seeing Somalis complaining about racism LOL.

May Allah bless the sons of Ismaaciil cs, may Allah destroy their enemies.
You do Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) has blessed everyone right? Be thankful for being a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending