Pot-bellied Egyptians and goat-fucking towel-head Gulf Arabs insult Somalis and blacks on their tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I just laugh it off wallahi billahi such Arabs are just jealous wallahi because we Brothers make their women wet.

Midakale how crazy must you be to gather all these scenes and make a thread about it kkkkkk war shaqo doondoon aabaha wasse.

Somalis are simultaneously the most racist while being the most sensitive.
Somalis are not anymore racist than anyone but online we lack akhlaaq and we copy each other without thinking. If that guy is calling out his arabs for their racism then we need someone to call out our akhlaaqxumo online.

of course they mentioned Somali, why else would that twitter kid go through such extensive research? he probably got traumatized by an alpha Khaleeji Arab which made him became a BLM activist.

Alpha khaleeji Arab kulaha, i see the Xaarab booty clappers are coming out of the woodwork.

09a49849d57d0c81daa26d5f8cbf6a41.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If you love arabs soo much explain this video, they have been making fun of us since the civil war times. I’m really disgusted that some of you worship these kind of people
@government @CaliTedesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts