Pot-bellied Egyptians and goat-fucking towel-head Gulf Arabs insult Somalis and blacks on their tvs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's a movie. Lol chill
Our prophet was an Arab. Have some respect not all arabs are bad.
The argument that our prophet (SAW) was Arab is the most ridiculous argument to convince someone not to dislike Arabs. Even I am saying this the future Arabist,.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
so many arabs and Madows hating on us :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

why arnt habeshas racist to us :cosbyhmm:

oh wait were both cushites so where part of the same race

feel sorry for the arab madhow begs laakin:siilaanyolaugh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
so many arabs and Madows hating on us :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

why arnt habeshas racist to us :cosbyhmm:

oh wait were both cushites so where part of the same race

feel sorry for the arab madhow begs laakin:siilaanyolaugh:
Exactly these people really think that they arw half negro and half arab in 2019

ilhan wants to start bds movement against saudi arabia. not sure why people label her as a blind arab supporter.

It’s because of Palestine. Any idiot knows that the Israel-Palestine conflict, once a conflict between two greedy cousins vying for breeding space, has been deeply politicised and turned into an Arab nationalist/Islamist movement. So for anyone to associate with this movement, they must be an Arab supremacist or Islamist themselves.

Alpha khaleeji Arab kulaha, i see the Xaarab booty clappers are coming out of the woodwork.

View attachment 71949

This is even more accurate

MhR9ihr.jpg

The day we unite again, none of them will dare utter a bad word in our direction.

Somalis used to give charity to the Arabs before we ruined our country.

Let's rise again and show the whole world who we are.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"The audacity these Arabs have to make fun of black people! How dare you!"

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Wallahi, for real though, one time my black friend told me something. He looked very anxious to say it and pleaded with me not to be offended if he told me. I told him I promised that I wouldn't get offended. He then proceeded to tell me, in a very hushed voice, that some black people don't like Somalis. He quickly made sure to emphasis that it was only a very small handful of people and that most black people had nothing against Somalis and thought they were great people.

I felt guilty to hear that. I'm so use to hearing angry adeers refer to them as adoon, aunties sneering at them for being "dirty", Madow being used as an insult, and the undying perplexing stereotype amongst us that all blacks are criminals.

Let's call out anti-blackness however it is and whomever it is perpetuated by, not just when we're victimized by it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending