Posted my face on ex somali discord server

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Your "cousin" was moving mad @Ronaldo Nazario

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead:
exsomalis be like

How can I interact with these people? Who can let me infilitrate their community? I know these guys are shivering in their timbers right about now. This is CRAZY

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Yeah that and they probably always get ridiculed on here and they would seethe as they watch as lurkers and not to mention they prob got raided so many times as well do you see the security they have on the discord and the reddit so many verification processes 💀.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA they are just watching us and have fort knox security levels that cracked me up absolute bums they 100% have seen this and they are scared they are inhaling and exhaling, in fact I wouldnt be suprised if i have been screenshotted, if so Hi in advance, actually I think im a celeberity, Im actually happy about this. I lowkey want to be apart of that community and annoy them and mock them

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHHA they are just watching us and have fort knox security levels that cracked me up absolute bums they 100% have seen this and they are scared they are inhaling and exhaling, in fact I wouldnt be suprised if i have been screenshotted, if so Hi in advance, actually I think im a celeberity, Im actually happy about this. I lowkey want to be apart of that community and annoy them and mock them
I am dead ass serious the hate they have for us mixed with fear is unreal.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
exsomalis be like

How can I interact with these people? Who can let me infilitrate their community? I know these guys are shivering in their timbers right about now. This is CRAZY
That server died a few months ago. most of the user base just started their first year at university don't got time for discord calcaaling now

CABDULWALI XASAN.

That server died a few months ago. most of the user base just started their first year at university don't got time for discord calcaaling now
To think they are regulars in society, I mean Ive had my discord days and have seen what goes on had a guy drop a fit check naked in the gc had a couple oromos in it aswell but nothing to this degree

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Wonyluvr sce of 1-10 its a 7.5
7.5 damn not that far off 10 it’s over
D3A94EBC-ABEE-4987-861B-7569F75BE3B2.jpeg

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
To think they are regulars in society, I mean Ive had my discord days and have seen what goes on had a guy drop a fit check naked in the gc had a couple oromos in it aswell but nothing to this degree
You know what they saw the internet shows your true inner demon soo maha :russ: