Posted my face on ex somali discord server

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
This is pg :mjcry: .they sound sexually deviant.
Sexual deviant is an understatement. This nigga below got kicked shortly after what he typed. How fucked does a comment have to be for you to get banned on a free speech server? Find out below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead:

There's also this nigga that went haywire. and that's all the PG screenshots I could find 😂

Sexual deviant is an understatement. This nigga below got kicked shortly after what he typed. How fucked does a comment have to be for you to get banned on a free speech server? Find out below

There's also this nigga that went haywire. and that's all the PG screenshots I could find 😂

wtf bro went completely off the rails after I left that server i remember being cool with him actually

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

WTFFFFFFFFFF OMG

Yami

Now that I think back this has to be one of the worse places on Somali internet to post your face @Ronaldo Nazario wallahi idk how you made it out unscathed :dead:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Apparently somali reddit and discord have beef with us.
They are lame anyways they all suck have no back bone have zero personality no characters that stand out irrelevant af no impact nothing interesting comes from them somalispot is superior they are all beneath us. Sspot is it’s own website they have their own little corner out of millions on the apps created by the white man

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They are lame anyways they all suck have no back bone have zero personality no characters that stand out irrelevant af no impact nothing interesting comes from them somalispot is superior they are all beneath us. Sspot is it’s own website they have their own little corner out of millions on the apps created by the white man
Idk much about the reason they hate on us but they think we are 4chan but somali version or something, i think only the OG members would understand why they hate on us so much.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
they wish they had an impact like sspot
Yeah that and they probably always get ridiculed on here and they would seethe as they watch as lurkers and not to mention they prob got raided so many times as well do you see the security they have on the discord and the reddit so many verification processes 💀.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Yeah that and they probably always get ridiculed on here and they would seethe as they watch as lurkers and not to mention they prob get raided as well.
Somali discord sounds like hell ngl.Somali Reddit is dead asf.

Yami

Trending

Latest posts