Post your voice. Catfishes exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you are nuts. The only accent I have is northwestern

North western Somalia?

66F73F98-209D-4756-9477-DBC67BC4F3C0.jpeg

So you’re an ogadeni agent sent to increase anti habesha sentiment amongst Somalis ?..!:damnmusic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She is obsessed lol

Lmao you were right:chrisfreshhah:

These haters are nuts :mjlol:

Lol I’m not obsessed Xawo. Crazy, now crazy - that I can’t really argue against.

And who’s hating abaayo? :farmajoyaab: You were Somali all along. I thought you were a man ngl but damn. The double life people lead on this site is entertaining!

Looool you are a crazy troll
Bye

As a true Somali you know fadhi ku dirir is our national sport. I deeply respect your dedication by not engaging me. Keeping your cover as a clueless habesha :ehh:

Wallahi you’re a true wadani. Carry on. I promise I won’t out your game Xawo of Ogaden :hmm:

shitttttt :oh6b81q: :9uoofqd: “u’re a fucking cuck” :eek: sounded cute
Wallahi that hurted my feeling I already told you I am disappointed in my non-masculine voice but now your saying. It sounded cute not a good way to introduce my voice i wonder how i can develop so it sound more Hitler-ish......:hmm:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi that hurted my feeling I already told you I am disappointed in my non-masculine voice but now your saying. It sounded cute not a good way to introduce my voice i wonder how i can develop so it sound more Hitler-ish......:hmm:

Hitler had a squeaky voice. Not someone that's surging with testosterone. If you want the voice of a strong man take the Chinese herb horny goat weed (don't be alarmed by the name), and tap into your lower register.

If you get an irregular heart beat and are in heat 24/7. Don't sue me.

He had a squeaky voice. Not someone that's surging with testosterone. If you want the voice of a strong man take the Chinese herb horny goat weed (don't be alarmed by the name), and tap into your lower register.

If you get an irregular heart beat and are in heat 24/7. Don't sue me.
Sxhb, your always giving me advice wallahi i feel like you are my guardian angel. Always on the look at for me wallahi this is why I love my Xalimoos thank you sis:samwelcome::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts