Post your voice. Catfishes exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This thread will continue till the end of time. Mean while Rkelly is pee'ing on lil girls.

@Kurolady08 i honestly respect you so much. It’s been nice hearing your viewpoint on things. You should start a podcast or YouTube channel because I would definitely subscribe

Fam she is Ethiopian. I have seen her. She the real thing

Aboowe she’s not. I’m convinced. She said broov. She pronounces the p as b. I’m telling you she’s a halimo.

......:mugshotman: unless this is also Emily replying to me? Are you trying to trick me nayaa? :ayaanswag: Can’t lie I’m lost in the sauce atm.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Aboowe she’s not. I’m convinced. She said broov. She pronounces the p as b. I’m telling you she’s a halimo.

......:mugshotman: unless this is also Emily replying to me? Are you trying to trick me nayaa? :ayaanswag: Can’t lie I’m lost in the sauce atm.
Wallahi I’m not trying to trick u. She is the real deal

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s just a forum saxib. I don’t share my personal life on here so I said whatever.

Moving on you have a slight Somali accent... :mjohreally: another yaskaaa situation perhaps? Tag me when you come out as Somali nayaa :mjswag:
Wallahi :ohhh: I listened again and the way you said prove. Like “broov”. :mjcry: Sister you were a halimo all along. Let’s be friends nayaa. You’re just as crazy as me :ohdamn:

Lmao you are nuts. The only accent I have is northwestern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts