Post your hair texture

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You got a point we all eating good out here end of the day I feel bad for the ajnabis that ain't got no swag :wow:
Kpop is getting the indo yahres noticed and arabs and Latinos are hyped too it’s literally just the indians that are just simply unloved

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
i dont why do I have jewish nose tho
like this guy?
rauf.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Not really. I just disregarded what you said and commented on the fruity don you posted lol.
What did you disregard? all you said was that it’s not Guleed Simba natural hair. My point was that my hair is very similar to his. Whether Guleed Simba hair is natural or not is irrelevant lol.

I’ll say it again you need Reading Comprehension :mjlol: :ufdup:

Jungle

VIP
What did you disregard all you said was that it’s not Guleed Simba natural hair. My point was that my hair is very similar to his. Whether Simba hair is natural or not is irrelevant lol
I commented on the picture, thats all. I didnt really give what you wrote a second look. What so hard to understand? f*ck what your point was. Keep it moving

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I commented on the picture, thats all. I didnt really give what you wrote a second look. What so hard to understand? f*ck what your point was. Keep it moving
You said you disregarded what I said without disregarding anything. Nigga You’re the one who randomly replied to me not the other way round. Go f*ck yourself and bounce Nigga :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts