Post your hair texture

20201115_222654.jpg

200.gif

Apollo

VIP
exactly ive match with somalis with diffrent qabis on 23andme its weird :mjlol:

The closest ones to me all match my family's region of origin.

Only one who makes no sense, from a totally different ethnicity (Benadiri), but her father lived in the same tuulo as my father's family lived in (meaning she got cucked by a Southern Harti and I have no Benadiri).

Only one who makes no sense, from a totally different ethnicity (Benadiri), but her father lived in the same tuulo as my father's family lived in (meaning she got cucked by a Southern Harti and I have no Benadiri).
ive match with half Somalis who were of italian and somali some bendiris and one girl from hargaysa that and one guy who's mother was marehan and dad was ajuraan

i havent matched with someone whos leelkase or marehan never why is that

Apollo

VIP
ive match with half Somalis who were of italian and somali some bendiris and one girl from hargaysa that and one guy who's mother was marehan and dad was ajuraan

Only the 2nd, 3rd, and to some degree 4th cousins are relevant. With 4th cousins double check if the segment is big enough and not a tiny segment.

5th and beyond is untraceable nor can you make sense of them.

Only the 2nd, 3rd, and to some degree 4th cousins are relevant. With 4th cousins double check if the segment is big enough and not a tiny segment.

the closest relatives of mine were mjs,warsangli and one benadiri who were 2nd to 3rd cousins

idk how i match with a benadri as my 3 cousin :what1:

Trending