Post your ear thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Looooool. Gif beace a chanis. Uniting somalis through our ear lineage. Yallah u guys its a movement. Post your ears so we can truly see how alike we all are
Sax abaayo, haters will say that the ears weren't real.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mine is real, all of ours are. Somalinimo dhegos unite us
Our political party goes by the name, Xisbiga Dhegaha Dimuqraadiga.
Sax abaayo, haters will say that the ears weren't real.
1324241549932.gif

I believe you and waraabe and merka, but @ghost and @Nin xun are pulling something funny, cuz the ears they posted look 100% like @waraabe's lol.
It's cause we're related.
:stevej:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Once upon there was Habargidir, Habarjeclo and Habaryoonis. A fight broke out between Habarjeclo and Habaryoonis and
Habargidir went south and years later they were all reunited through their haircuts and ears @Nin xun @waraabe @merka
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K I took it down now, the solidarity was short lived #therevolutionwillnot be televised. The habar jeclo will now exit this conversation

Also i just did it to show off my earring. Bahraini pearls nigggaaaa

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Once upon there was Habargidir, Habarjeclo and Habaryoonis. A fight broke out between Habarjeclo and Habaryoonis and
Habargidir went south and years later they were all reunited through their haircuts and ears. @Nin xun @waraabe@merka
It was more like this, once upon a time there was 4 Isaaqs nations Habar Yoonis, Habar Jeclo, Habar Awal and last but not least Habar Gidir. Each of the clans had been taught the way to bend one of the four elements, Earth for the Habar Yoonis, Water for the Habar Jeclo, Wind for the Habar Awals and Fire for Habar Gidir and the balance was held by the avatar born from one of these clans every generation.

That all changed when the Nation of Fire(Habar Gidir) attacked and the avatar was lost, gone for a hundred years until the avatar returned, avatar Siilaanyo defeated the Habar Gidirs and their Firelord Xasan Dahir Aweys during the Caydiid's comet and with that was a century of bililiqo over and the Habar Gidirs were exiled to the South. - Ibn Batutta

Status
Not open for further replies.