Post your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-5-14_4-43-38.png

I don't use a computer except at work where I will never login to SSpot or I'd be fired.

I use my phone to view this site

Do people still use computers at home? Why?

I didn't bother replacing my laptop when it broke down on me three years ago.

Kodi on my phone. I even watch TV shows on my Android

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Do people still use computers at home? Why?

I didn't bother replacing my laptop when it broke down on me three years ago.

Kodi on my phone. I even watch TV shows on my Android
Wuuuut, why not.
I'm more surprised that you don't use a computer than you're surprised at people having computers at their homes.

Wuuuut, why not.
I'm more surprised that you don't use a computer than you're surprised at people having computers at their homes.

You don't think phones are more easier to do things? The most I'll do is buy Google Chromecast to watch movies and shows on my TV.

Laptops and desktops are obsolete and will end up only being bought for the workplace in a few years. Laptop and computer sales must have collapsed by now

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You don't think phones are more easier to do things? The most I'll do is buy Google Chromecast to watch movies and shows on my TV.

Laptops and desktops are obsolete and will end up only being bought for the workplace in a few years. Laptop and computer sales must have collapsed by now
Yeah, smartphones do make it easier to do certain things but it caters to the needs of each person.
I use mine for gaming, coding/animating, work or to watch shit which I usually prefer to use my phone for.
I'm pretty sure desktop computers aren't going anywhere for a very long time, same with laptops.
I can see smartphones and tablets being entwined with computers.

Yeah, smartphones do make it easier to do certain things but it caters to the needs of each person.
I use mine for gaming, coding/animating, work or to watch shit which I usually prefer to use my phone for.
I'm pretty sure desktop computers aren't going anywhere for a very long time, same with laptops.
I can see smartphones and tablets being entwined with computers.

Deluded nigga

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@ghost nothing really interesting with my desktop lol. I don't really use it.
Thought we could relate, you bib wearing asssss. jk, nah I figured you'd have to something to say about the smartphones conquering the PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts