EXCLUSIVE Post your afur

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
We have a dishwasher, but the pots, pans, cutting boards, knifes, big baquliis (used to mix the food) take up all the space.The kitchenware we used to cook is alot and takes up all the space in the dishwasher. Therefore the dishes used to eat afur needs to be washed by hand. My mother will never allow us to use paper plate for it is ceeb to feed my grandmother/uncle/ and herself in them :dead:
CB23B9DC-51EF-480D-ABA8-E1F166AE1F6B.jpeg

As promised! Bout to smash here in a little bit!

Don’t get me wrong. My sister and my mom can through it down in the kitchen but with everyone’s work schedule no one is able to accommodate the cooking. My wife can’t cook at all but she’s learning from the best tho 🤣

I’ll show you a pic this weekend what I’m talking about, my mom and sister make the best waslad, bariis iyo digag w/ side of shidni, bajiyo and green somali hot sauce. Lastly fish sambuus!!

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas
Poor guy. You married but you’re eating takeout :dead:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
:williamswtf: Isha iyo il waa hadalo dumareed. Tallow idinka ma shaqeeysiin miyaa ? War anigaa yaab arkay. War anagu dajiniina hunguriga aan idinka afurne in peace. Last time I checked we all live in West there’s no gaajo here famos!

:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Yes you right. There is no gaajo in the west, laakiin raga iskaabuloda ah mashaqo Ayaa haleeshey! shaqadii intey mashquulka ku yihiin ayaa Afurkii la garayaa and then last minute they have to fix a quick Afur. Marka Mr. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo waa runtiis rag baddan Ayaa Rabadaankii sakaraad la ah.

Yes you right. There is no gaajo in the west, laakiin raga iskaabuloda ah mashaqo Ayaa haleeshey! shaqadii intey mashquulka ku yihiin ayaa Afurkii la garayaa and then last minute they have to fix a quick Afur. Marka Mr. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo waa runtiis rag baddan Ayaa Rabadaankii sakaraad la ah.

Aside from the time aspect, there are many Somalis who don't know how to cook, men and women. But especially men. I personally (without judging) have yet to understand how most people reach adolescent without knowing at least common and simple dishes.

Me being naive couldn't previously comprehend how hard it was for people to cook food, as you only need to follow a recipe. Only for me to realize that these people lack the knowledge of using basic cooking tools and common sense in a kitchen?!?!!? :gucciwhat:

Last edited: