Post your afur

Garaad diinle

 
People who eat cambuulo are strong, who can bear the taste of it kkk. But is it filling enough to last you, especially while you're fasting? I can only imagine starving after eating this (Sorry if I come across as judgemental) :patrice:
Nah dawg this is unbelievable how do you know that. I eat a whole bowl of cambuulo or digir but the next day it feel like i haven't eating anything the day prior. Furthermore cuabuulo eaters are also known to very strong because of it's nafaqo kkkkk.

Nah dawg this is unbelievable how do you know that. I eat a whole bowl of cambuulo or digir but the next day it feel like i haven't eating anything the day prior. Furthermore cuabuulo eaters are also known to very strong because of it's nafaqo kkkkk.

Nafaqo? We must live in different planets, kkk :kodaksmiley:

Do you it eat it by itself, or pour unlimited amount of saliid macsaro iyo sonkor, with a touch of salool? :drakekidding:

You're probably disappointed in me for being so uncultured. Thread after thread, do I come for our cuisine. Sorry in advance for the coming threads as well, kkk :sass1:

Garaad diinle

 
Nafaqo? We must live in different planets, kkk :kodaksmiley:

Do you it eat it by itself, or pour unlimited amount of saliid macsaro iyo sonkor, with a touch of salool? :drakekidding:

You're probably disappointed in me for being so uncultured. Thread after thread, do I come for our cuisine. Sorry in advance for the coming threads as well, kkk :sass1:
I see you're clearly familiar with the somalipedia my friend. Yep you got it i put lots of saliid macsaro and bazbaz cagar etc but no salool or sonkor. Man you don't know what you're missing out you can't get more somali than this and the digir is legendary. All you need is the right maqaayad and you'll be addicted.

I see you're clearly familiar with the somalipedia my friend. Yep you got it i put lots of saliid macsaro and bazbaz cagar etc but no salool or sonkor. Man you don't know what you're missing out you can't get more somali than this and the digir is legendary. All you need is the right maqaayad and you'll be addicted.

No one except my parents easts it in our household. They've tried everything, including getting me used to it back home, but it has never worked. Sorry it will not work either, regardless of what I do. :ohlord:

I'm slowly getting into more of these 'bland' Somali food. During Ramadan, I'm trying with sareen. Again, they be spewing the good ol' same 'nafaqo' ish, so much so that it has lost its value :mjcry:
But you got to start somewhere :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
394DDD9A-0703-4032-A18D-034CAE471BCB.jpeg

Kentucky digaag for Afuur today!

Enjoy It Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Garaad diinle

 
No one except my parent easts it in our household, they've tried everything. Including getting me used to it back home, but it never worked. Sorry it will not work either, regardless of what I do. :ohlord:

I'm slowly getting into more of these 'bland' Somali food. During Ramadan, I'm trying with sareen. Again, they be spewing the good ol' same 'nafaqo' ish, so much so that it has lost its value :mjcry:
But you got to start somewhere :heh:

Bro what are you hiding inside the calool your takes on somali food is border line outrageous kkkkk. I'm afraid to tread any uncharted territory and further carry on questioning you about somali food. Somethings are better left unsaid.

Bro what are you hiding inside the calool your takes on somali food is border line outrageous kkkkk. I'm afraid to tread any uncharted territory and further carry on questioning you about somali food. Somethings are better left unsaid.

What have I gotten myself into?!?!
GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
What have I gotten myself into?!?!
GIF by MOODMAN

Thank allah you've had me there for a second i thought that you went full ethiopian cousin on us. It's great to see that you're still resisting ethiopians in all facets of life including calool resistance while preserving the somali cultural cousins. Don't blame me fam your post painted one heck of scenario in my defence kkkk.

Ethiopians imposing their cousins is well known fact about them i'm not surprised that you had some but what i found interesting is the misr wat. Misir also means lentils in af somali and i like to eat it with lots of saliid macsaro.

Civilising the taste pods of your neighbours is a double edge sword ask lebanon who've been contesting humus with the yahud who originally came from russia kkk. You might see a day where your neighbours claim the food for themselves and call you a culture vulture. They already appropriated sadex-qayd. Though they sure came a long way from portuguese description of them eating the raw insistent of a freshly slaughtered cow.

Last edited:
Thank allah you've had me there for a second i thought that you went full ethiopian cousin on us. It's great to see that you're still resisting ethiopians in all facets of life including calool resistance while preserving the somali cultural cousins. Don't blame fam you're post painted one heck of scenario in my defence kkkk.

Ethiopians imposing their cousins is well known about them i'm not surprised that you had some but what i found interesting is the misr wat. Misir also means lentils in af somali and i eat it with lots of saliid macsaro.

Civilising the taste pods of your neighbours is a double edge sword ask lebanon who've been contesting humus with the yahud who originally came from russia kkk. You might see a day where your neighbours claim the food for themselves and call you a culture vulture. They already appropriated sadex-qayd. Though they sure came a long way from portuguese description of them eating the raw insistent of a freshly slaughtered cow.

Thank you for being easy on me. We need to set clear boundaries between us going forward, as they don't hesitate to force themselves upon us and appropriate from us. You know eat the cake and have it too, kkk. :mjcry:

Walle, xaalku caadi ma aha. Though times ahead, thank you again for the heads up :farmajoyaab:

iskufilann

inactive.

Trending