Post ya 4heads

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
giphy (48).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nope lol. You think I’m dumb. If I ever go public, it’ll be like @Arma, with a video. I wish SSpotters showed themselves.
Nope you gotta toe a narrative in Canada and I would rather not publicly expose myself as a nonbeliever in that

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If life started anywhere in Africa, I guess we all are native, except for the white South Africans, and Indians etc who came there from other continents.

I'd be wasting £60 every month for a haircut? No thank you :idontlike:

It isn’t a waste, you haven’t got a beard so max it’s going to cost just for a fade is £10. £40 a month for appearance and upkeep is minor. Then include teeth whitening, face marks you’re all Gucci add a gym membership to that too. Monthly expense on improving yourself £100 is the best personal investment you can make.

It isn’t a waste, you haven’t got a beard so max it’s going to cost just for a fade is £10. £40 a month for appearance and upkeep is minor. Then include teeth whitening, face marks you’re all Gucci add a gym membership to that too. Monthly expense on improving yourself £100 is the best personal investment you can make.
I'll do that once I get a car:ftw9nwa:

Imagine looking nice, just to jump on the bus :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts