Post ya 4heads

VixR

Veritas
If that's 5 head= I've got a 7 head:liberaltears:
Somali foreheads are not created equal:
Nah, they have ''normal'' foreheads. My two cents.
Normal-ish, but there’s still forehead energy there.
Her face looks Somali. The hair color is obviously dyed.
Why are you the only one who knows she’s Somali, but they can’t see it, and she actually looks it imo.

@land owner & @HanadR6 the type of guys who if they saw me out on the street, wouldn’t clock me at all. You guys actually don’t know how Somali women look.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Nope lol. You think I’m dumb. If I ever go public, it’ll be like @Arma, with a video. I wish SSpotters showed themselves.
Arma’s the bravest user on here hands down :mjlol: he’s the type to say everything he posts on here in real life with his chest

Somali foreheads are not created equal:

Normal-ish, but there’s still forehead energy there.

Why are you the only one who knows she’s Somali, but they can’t see it, and she actually looks it imo.

@land owner & @HanadR6 the type of guys who if they saw me out on the street, wouldn’t clock me at all. You guys actually don’t know how Somali women look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Arma works in construction though, he has the option to be politically incorrect without being fired. :dead:
I was kinda hoping his videos would start a trend of others making videos and posting their instas. I‘m honestly tempted to. I don’t have the roadblocks some of you guys seem to (small community, a bit disconnected), but I can’t be the first female martyr, and the fact that it’s a Somali site with mostly Euro Somalis probably means extended folks would see. There are even users from Africa, ffs.

I think it'll inevitably happen in the future with the Somali teenagers of 10 years from now, but by then we’ll be gone and too over it. @Arma wrote himself into Somali forum history, and all he had to do was post a video :icon lol:

I was kinda hoping his videos would start a trend of others making videos and posting their instas. I‘m honestly tempted to. I don’t have the roadblocks some of you guys seem to (small community, a bit disconnected), but I can’t be the first female martyr, and the fact that it’s a Somali site with mostly Euro Somalis probably means extended folks would see. There are even users from Africa, ffs.

I think it'll inevitably happen in the future with the Somali teenagers of 10 years from now, but by then we’ll be gone and too over it. @Arma wrote himself into Somali forum history, and all he had to do was post a video :icon lol:
You've seen ma pics right?

VixR

Veritas
I've posted my face many times :ftw9nwa:
Inshallah, in 10 years we’ll be wearing our faces out and proud.

Somalispot would be way cooler if there were faces to names. Less trolling, less extreme, less underground characters, and more like a community. People come here who don’t associate much with Somalis to connect, only to be met with...Somali trolls.

Somalispot would be way cooler if there were faces to names. Less trolling, less extreme, less underground characters, and more like a community. People come here who don’t associate much with Somalis to connect, only to be met with...Somali trolls.
In my country they call that 'a thumb head'

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

I can never understand someone who trolls 24/7. Isn't that boring? Being yourself atleast ppl can learn from you and likewise.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts