post ur confessions

What's offputting about it?

Transgenders are filthy. They are literally men with plastic boobs and butts and a slight surgery to widen their hips.

The fact that you sir get sexually excited of them highlights there is something weird with your manhood.

Lol i dont understand how any supposed heterosexual man gets excited of Trannies .

I thought you were a masculine geeljire type of farax i guess i was wrong :mjlol:

But then again you are from the north (i think):nahgirl: so femininity is encoded in your blood.

Hawiye men are the most masculine, never have i ever saw a feminine hawiye man :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Transgenders are filthy. They are literally men with plastic boobs and butts and a slight surgery to widen their hips.

The fact that you sir get sexually excited of them highlights there is something weird with your manhood.

Lol i dont understand how any supposed heterosexual man gets excited of Trannies .

I thought you were a masculine geeljire type of farax i guess i was wrong :mjlol:

But then again you are from the north (i think):nahgirl: so femininity is encoded in your blood.

Hawiye men are the most masculine, never have i ever saw a feminine hawiye man :manny:

Bluemakeup fuad and Sohollywood are both southerners.

CyZAkAuUkAEywkV.jpg

CyZAkAzUAAAj96w.jpg

CyZAkCFUUAAkEps.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I do understand your viewz on the cosmetics. The plasticity is somewhat offputting at times, but i don't let this deny my or my futo of what it craves. Heck, my desires even extend to men. Abaayo macaan, we got two different views on 'what masculinity is'. I believe that feminising men is the epitome of masculinity. It was practised throughout history from the cavebois to the greeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Understand that femboys and fembots will succeed females in the distant future. The popularity is rising, even DJ trump has acquired one.

I am Hawiye i got the thicc deriere to prove

Being Bantu has its quirks

Trending