post ur confessions

This is interesting thread, we should reignite it.

Mine is I might have psychic abilities. I once got a clear vision of a tall white guy in trench coat and fedora approaching me from a forested area to the left of me. It was late at night around 10pm, I got this vision twice within 10 minutes period while standing on a bus stop. 15 minutes later the guy exactly dressed as I saw him in my vision approached me from the same direction.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

Mine is I might have psychic abilities. I once got a clear vision of a tall white guy in trench coat and fedora approaching me from a forested area to the left of me. It was late at night around 10pm, I got this vision twice within 10 minutes period while standing on a bus stop. 15 minutes later the guy exactly dressed as I saw him in my vision approached me from the same direction.
Stop taking acid

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I almost became a freemason

I went to their temple and watched a ritual

They drank the blood of virgin cow

I was In awe seeing the mayor of my city there and prominent figures in my community

It was really weird they spoke in Latin a very old language

But in the end a angel came to me in my dream and said don't join So I didn't

THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PLAYED WAS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DOES NOT EXIST

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

@Basra

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

naa ilaahey ka baq :cryinglaughsmiley:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I do understand your viewz on the cosmetics. The plasticity is somewhat offputting at times, but i don't let this deny my or my futo of what it craves. Heck, my desires even extend to men. Abaayo macaan, we got two different views on 'what masculinity is'. I believe that feminising men is the epitome of masculinity. It was practised throughout history from the cavebois to the greeks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Understand that femboys and fembots will succeed females in the distant future. The popularity is rising, even DJ trump has acquired one.

I am Hawiye i got the thicc deriere to prove
Holy shit and here i thought the nigga @486th President was on some fuckshit. warya my absame cousin i apologize for all batty boy comments, you are a king compared to this.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I can control my body heat wallahi. I learned it from Buddhist monks :banderas:

This baddie Iraqi ting stalked me 2 months ago thicc af & cute face. I declined her advances because she was not a Mali :mjcry: I kinda regret that now.