Post IG Baddies Waryadahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
you posted the most images on this thread despite being female then? :ayaanswag:
What you're saying is...me posting the most doesn't make sense because I'm female...but it would've made sense if I was trans instead??
I don't think appreciating someone's beauty has to do with being male or female tbh, there are certain types of beauty that are just objective and in those circumstances aesthetic is what matters not s3xual attraction:zhqjlmx:.

Also, some of the guys on this forum have really low standards :trash:(and bad taste in general) so I felt compelled to right their wrongs lol.

What you're saying is...me posting the most doesn't make sense because I'm female...but it would've made sense if I was trans instead??
I don't think appreciating someone's beauty has to do with being male or female tbh, there are certain types of beauty that are just objective and in those circumstances aesthetic is what matters not s3xual attraction:zhqjlmx:.

Also, some of the guys on this forum have really low standards :trash:(and bad taste in general) so I felt compelled to right their wrongs lol.
its still odd that you posted the most tho :browtf: i guess men and women don't see gayness the same way :damedamn: i personally cant see the same happening with guys

I have good taste, right?

You're not talking about me are you :browtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
its still odd that you posted the most tho :browtf: i guess men and women don't see gayness the same way :damedamn: i personally cant see the same happening with guys
Lol, how can you not see that it's not about sexual orientation? Also, men and women can't interpret 'gayness' in a different ways either...because at the end of the day, homosexuality has an objective definition which applies both to males and females. 'Gayness' would be if I found the girls I posted to interest me in a s3xual way and I already answered-- not in the slightest bit. The motivation behind why I posted the pics as well as why I picked certain girls over others also matter (appreciation, beauty, muse/art, aesthetic, style, affinity, etc.).

By the way, are you saying that you've never seen another guy and acknowledged that 'wow, he's a good looking guy'??

Lol, how can you not see that it's not about sexual orientation? Also, men and women can't interpret 'gayness' in a different ways either...because at the end of the day, homosexuality has an objective definition which applies both to males and females. 'Gayness' would be if I found the girls I posted to interest me in a s3xual way and I already answered-- not in the slightest bit. The motivation behind why I posted the pics as well as why I picked certain girls over others also matter (appreciation, beauty, muse/art, aesthetic, style, affinity, etc.).
my point was that no straight guy would waste his time on a thread like this had it been males that were being posted :icon lol:

By the way, are you saying that you've never seen another guy and acknowledged that 'wow, he's a good looking guy'??

there are guys who are objectively good looking

I want someone thick

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Thick isn't obesity:bell:
WTF her ass looks like a horse's ass :faysalwtf:
images (9).jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
my point was that no straight guy would waste his time on a thread like this had it been males that were being posted :icon lol:

Ok, that's a fair observation (just as long as you don't wrongly infer the 'why so').

there are guys who are objectively good looking

And I'm sure you weren't s3xually attracted to them? Glad to know you can make a distinction: appreciation != attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts