Post IG Baddies Waryadahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
are you male or female? :drakewtf:
Female.:umwhat:

she's a girl who hasn't come to terms with her sexuality. lool
Lol, straight is the closest thing to describing my s3xuality...so let's go with that. The only time I was ever 'confused'/hadn't "come to terms" with my s3xuality was some years back when I thought I was asexual...but I later found out otherwise.

sexuality? i dont think thats the right word. he/she sounds like a tranny to me...
:susp::whoa::wtfdis::wtfdis: I thought we were friends but now your slandering me...??? :icon e surprised::i83dwbv::icon cry:

Nothing wrong with a bisexual female waryadaheen! In fact I wish all females were like that :banderas:
:reallymaury::tacky: Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not bisexual :zhqjlmx:...nor am I one of those attention-seeking 'straight' girls who willingly engage in...acts...with other women, in order to please twisted straight men.:pacspit:

Female.:umwhat:

Lol, straight is the closest thing to describing my s3xuality...so let's go with that. The only time I was ever 'confused'/hadn't "come to terms" with my s3xuality was some years back when I thought I was asexual...but I later found out otherwise.

:susp::whoa::wtfdis::wtfdis: I thought we were friends but now your slandering me...??? :icon e surprised::i83dwbv::icon cry:

:reallymaury::tacky: Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not bisexual :zhqjlmx:...nor am I one of those attention-seeking 'straight' girls who willingly engage in...acts...with other women, in order to please twisted straight men.:pacspit:

you posted the most images on this thread despite being female then? :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending