Status
Not open for further replies.

rabshole

Aragaani
:francis: I wasn't being serious..
Edit the quote out though.
:deadmanny:
No problem
i sincerely apologise if this is some condition ilahay kusiiyey or someone close and i was being insensitive towards you or a family member. honestly that wasnt my intentions

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
@rabshole and @Nin xun thanks and ameen. Severe migraine plus shitty day and ache all over the body. Normally I tolerate and manage the migraine without pain killers but today was impossible.

@ghost had a heart attack when he saw me posting war I am too slow caawa to even notice anything ee calm down .

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@ghost had a heart attack when he saw me posting war I am too slow caawa to even notice anything ee calm down .
Waxaas mahan e wax kaleeto waaye
sadasdasdas.png

lush

>,,<
When you are bothered by something so insignificant but the fact that you are bothered bothers you even further :5hcpspq:

lush

>,,<
I've always been obsessed with tights....some girls obsessed with shoes or bags....ah tattoo tights are just :banderas:

tattoo-tights-tatul-coverimage2.jpg

plz-stop-post.jpg

*stops herself from flooding the thread with pics*

lush

>,,<
You know you went through an all-nighter when the hue of your room changes and you hear the birds chirping outside.

And your eyes feel extra itchy and your ears super sensitive that you can almost hear jins shukaansin on the low
371996.gif

The corners get more blue right. I stopped doing all nighters. You feel fucked the day after.

I know right.... no matter how late I sleep, my body is up in the morning.... I have to take multiple naps when I'm on night shift :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending