Post anything random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

>,,<
Random fact. Random thought. Random feeling. Random memory. Random article. Random picture. Random encounter in your day. Random goodwill. Random evil wish you have (i doubt is random but ill assume it is). Random thing you wana say but couldn't say. Random thing you wana do (perhaps posting it is the first step to doing it... I dunno :zhqjlmx:).

errrr

Just something random. Anything random. Nothing but random!!

lush

>,,<
IMG_6044.JPG

This made me feel weird.... not sure why

:axvmm9o:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm so confused. Why can't you be still? Why can't you be slow? Why can't you just let me breath? Theres bumps and bumps and bumps. I just want to dump to dump to dump. It's cold and it's hot. Meditation meditation meditation. Jumble jumble jumble quite quite quite quite.

lush

>,,<
I'm so confused. Why can't you be still? Why can't you be slow? Why can't you just let me breath? Theres bumps and bumps and bumps. I just want to dump to dump to dump. It's cold and it's hot. Meditation meditation meditation. Jumble jumble jumble quite quite quite quite.

Did you write this??... I had an urge to listen to this song when I read I just want to dump to dump to dump
You must be extremely bored. Watch anime or Netflix loool. Panda actually means red bear in Cantonese...

:francis: I'm just in random mood... idaaa

Reign

VIP
Did you write this??... I had an urge to listen to this song when I read I just want to dump to dump to dump

:francis: I'm just in random mood... idaaa
Yeah just wrote what was going through my brain.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You know you went through an all-nighter when the hue of your room changes and you hear the birds chirping outside.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm here cause I'm cause I can't sleep and I can't study, basically procrastination is a .
:dabcasar:

Reign

VIP
You should write more :feedme:...btw I enjoy reading your posts >,,<
Lol I'm honoured someone chill minded likes my controversial posts. And I have books and books of writing that I do when I'm bored, stressed or upset. I do it to relax my mind and stop me from over thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending