Post a picture of your type of man/woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You best start buying your phone from your local Indian corner shop and steal a stack from Mumbai cause South-Asian men are the bomb now.
:banderas:
Since when :ileycry:
Stick to Somali men naaya :farole:
I will tell your parents if you start fooling around with ajnabis :mugshotman:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
:ayaanswag:What's this latest craze with xaliimos for cadaan men? They drool over Ryan Gosling but end up with Karl Pilkington. At least when Somali dudes marry cadaans they go for attractive ones.:mjlol:

I would take Karl Pilkington anyday over boring ass Ryan golsling. If you ask me ryan is rather plain looking. At least karl as some personality and substance.

Last edited:
Someone keeps hyping it up for me, so I began reading it.

:mjcry:

......I never read the manga, altho i did hear it was radically different from the show
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool I am not a weaboo:browtf:, maybe once upon a time when I was like 9-12 years old...but not anymore. :ufdup:And who are you to talk...I saw that weird pedo BDSM crap that you posted?!:damn:
I didn't know Mereja had so called weaboos however, now I'm curious, link me. :leon::bell:
As to spoiler..
I will indeed keep enlightening these primitives about good taste in men:2tjlv3e:, thanks for the blessing sxb. What exactly are you confessing to though...are you bi?:ayaanswag::cosbyhmm:
so much slander in one comment :whoo: first off, i was never bi:mugshotman: i was just saying i was once a weabboo

and mereja was about your xabashi speculation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

upload_2017-6-13_20-8-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts