Post a picture of your type of man/woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wow i didn't know that. When did she start to show her anti somalia stans. Was it before her husband died:kanyehmm:
after the civil war i believe I think he was a prime minister during the 60's I might be wrong so don't quote me on that but I know for sure she's a die hard secessionist who despises Somalia.

TooMacaan

VIP
Still nothing worthy of praise has been posted:bell: I'm going to have to do more enlightening I see.

:ahh::banderas:
a0aa8fb2a5a50a634097b23002269ca836aef6a1_hq.jpg
latest
13c43b769ac10c0a.jpg
29224028-352-k596563.jpg

Edit: regarding my initial post; forgot to mention it but I will take his sxb Itachi too. :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:
Still nothing worthy of praise has been posted:bell: I'm going to have to do more enlightening I see.

:ahh::banderas:
a0aa8fb2a5a50a634097b23002269ca836aef6a1_hq.jpg
latest
13c43b769ac10c0a.jpg
29224028-352-k596563.jpg

Edit: regarding my initial post; forgot to mention it but I will take his sxb Itachi too. :2tjlv3e:

fucking weeaboo edgy teenage cancer bich flooding this place, u still watch that shit :susp:go back to mereja or something :camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
fucking weeaboo edgy teenage cancer bich flooding this place, u still watch that shit :susp:go back to mereja or something :camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool I am not a weaboo:browtf:, maybe once upon a time when I was like 9-12 years old...but not anymore. :ufdup:And who are you to talk...I saw that weird pedo BDSM crap that you posted?!:damn:
I didn't know Mereja had so called weaboos however, now I'm curious, link me. :leon::bell:
As to spoiler..
I will indeed keep enlightening these primitives about good taste in men:2tjlv3e:, thanks for the blessing sxb. What exactly are you confessing to though...are you bi?:ayaanswag::cosbyhmm:

:ayaanswag:What's this latest craze with xaliimos for cadaan men? They drool over Ryan Gosling but end up with Karl Pilkington. At least when Somali dudes marry cadaans they go for attractive ones.:mjlol:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
This thread has no diversity wallah

Anyways, these are the greatest specimen you can find:

High1.jpg

Cell_Phone_Pakistan_e1356980800839_369263546.jpeg

They know just how to draw us in.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts