West burco has one building

We all know this

Bohol

VIP
Saxiib lets be honest

East burco has more buildings n is more modern

West burco has one building

We all know this

I guess you haven't been to West Burco then, we have over 10 hotels.
West Burco is nicer and feels homely. East Burco on the other hand is a ghetto.

That place looks depressing

I was only showing snips of my hood and local recreational spots. Somalis go to the big western pub on weekends - the place is jumping...I only shown that vid because I was in it...LOL!!.

And the image I shown of the street I grew up on doesn't depict Moss-Side or Manchester..so shut up..:cool:

This cant be life:mjcry:

I honestly feel sorry for reer uk how can yall live there and still be happy

:mindblown:

I've often asked myself the same question because Somalis may feel comfortable living in my hood but they are not happy. The Somali youths around my way are on a path to destruction because they are totally oblivious to what the youths that went before them suffered - or maybe they are just stupid.

Somalis are weird people. They continued to have kids when they can't even provide for the one they already had.

Smh.

manny accent :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

I sound a bit like Liam Gallagher without the attitude - I was also born in Burnage Manchester but moved to the moss when
I was a baby. Me a Liam are old drinking partners at the Claremont pub..:cool:..no airs and graces with us mancs..:cool:.

In America all the houses are big and we have trees and green spaces everywhere. I think Canada is the same, and Australia.
The "mother country" looks god awful compared to her former colonies. Look at those tiny, moldy brick houses crammed next to that monstrously large stadium! I would hate to live there! I couldn't stand all the noise. In America, stadiums are never in residential areas. And where is the green space? I guess you guys don't have space for trees and parks seeing as you're a tiny island with 60 million people jammed in. LOL.

In America all the houses are big and we have trees and green spaces everywhere. I think Canada is the same, and Australia.
The "mother country" looks god awful compared to her former colonies. Look at those tiny, moldy brick houses crammed next to that monstrously large stadium! I would hate to live there! I couldn't stand all the noise. In America, stadiums are never in residential areas. And where is the green space? I guess you guys don't have space for trees and parks seeing as you're a tiny island with 60 million people jammed in. LOL.

In the US your football/baseball stadiums are locate downtown right?. I live in South Central Manchester (downtown). The homes around here are now being renovated. The homes are not tiny...some have five bedrooms over three floors including a cellar and attic. It's normal to live crammed next to neighbours when you live downtown.

We also have schools, parks, cinemas, restaurants, super markets, colleges and universities etc, all within walking distance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending