Post a picture of your hood or thereabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mggyppv03k1qzu332o1_1280.jpg

That's my beloved Manchester City Stadium - all the houses have are still there but the ayrabs
demolished the stadium. Incidentally there is a large Somali community that lives in those house.
Claremont Rd - the Moss...

foolxumaa the UK :urgh:

OH SHUT UP you wet blanket. It's no different than posting a picture of one's self. I live in Moss-Side Manchester and I drink at the Claremont pub on Clermont Rd and the Big Western most Sunday afternoons..so what.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I swear some parts of the western world look war torn. Y'all should really see California's hoods. Some parts reminded me of Somalia.

That place looks depressing

Do you mean my pub, hood, or both LOL!.

LOL! yet Africans flock to Moss-Side. This is a place where they feel most at home IMO.

Community is what you make it at the end of the day.

I personally find the posh parts of Manchester depressing.

That's just me though. I cant stand suburbia.

Funnily enough suburbanites are fighting to get into my hood these days because of our
close proximity to the city centre....:cool:

I swear some parts of the western world look war torn. Y'all should really see California's hoods. Some parts reminded me of Somalia.

All that could change. I use to live in Nth St Louis MO...20th and Grand right near the water fountain. That place was
rough as f*ck. Now it's a picture of what it use be like when it was first built. Google 14th St STL - the before and after.

The hood I live now was originally built specifically as homes for hero's ( troops returning home from WW1)
and factory workers.

The UK is tiny so everything's way smaller than what N. Americans are used to but it's still nice. Just a lil too cold and grey ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending