Post a pic of your face

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK LIKE CHIMP HAIR TO ME. BUT ANYHOW NIGGA YOU CAN SPECULATE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M LOOKING AT A LONG FACED...FLAT BREASTED IMP WITH A HUGE PHUCKING HEAD THAT SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN ZIP CODE! LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH NIGGA!

OH....AND CHIMP HAIR TOO! LOL!

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Blondes and they say you got lovely hair, some Madow ex classmates use to touch my hair everytime and say your hair look good lol
Even if it's aesthetic, it's only good for first impression. Confidence and mascuilinity is the only thing that matters and if they sense femininity in you, you're friendzoned. I think you're the kinda guy that discusses hair with girls and says things like "I love your hair"
:mjlol:

Even if it's aesthetic, it's only good for first impression. Confidence and mascuilinity is the only thing that matters and if they sense femininity in you, you're friendzoned. I think you're the kinda guy that discusses hair with girls and says things like "I love your hair"
:mjlol:
Actually most girls approach me for my looks so I don't have to put a lot of effort:ohno: my sense of humor is good as well and my dress code is a killer :cool:

Most girls would ran away from your nappy niggerish hair and your double barrel big wide nose:chrisfreshhah:so you have to chase them lol... I don't need to do that

NIGGA NO WAY YOUR BIG PHUCKING HEAD CAME THROUGH YOUR MOTHERS VAGINA.....SHE SHIT OUT THE OTHER HALF DIDN'T SHE!??

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
images_jpg.png

I could only find my mugshot from when I went to prison for not paying child support:birdman:
@iyandi, u fiiil da bradas bain to?:birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending