Post a pic of your face

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
VIP
BUT YOU DO NIGGA....YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGA WITH A "BULLY ME" TARGET ON YOUR BACK. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF DUCKING OFTEN EVEN WHEN NO ONE IS IN THE ROOM? RAHTID!
"Atleast I'm not a ni**er" doesn't cut it when you look like a girl :siilaanyolaugh:

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
BUT YOU DO NIGGA....YOU LOOK LIKE A NIGGA WITH A "BULLY ME" TARGET ON YOUR BACK. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF DUCKING OFTEN EVEN WHEN NO ONE IS IN THE ROOM? RAHTID!
Look at my hair do they look ni**er hair to you :mjlol: next time when I cut them I will send to your sister so that she can us me as her wig
:pachah1:

Look at my hair do they look ni**er hair to you :mjlol: next time when I cut them I will send to your sister so that she can us me as her wig
:pachah1:
YOU HAVE GIRL'S HAIR NIGGA!???? AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

AND NOT SOME SAY THAT YOU HAVE A BIG HEAD.....EVERYBODY SAYS THAT.....NIGGA YOU HAVE A BIG PHUCKING HEAD!!!!.YOUR HEAD IS AS BIG AS YOUR FLABBY BREASTED CHEST! WTF!!???

TheMadMullah

YOU HAVE GIRL'S HAIR NIGGA!???? AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

AND NOT SOME SAY THAT YOU HAVE A BIG HEAD.....EVERYBODY SAYS THAT.....NIGGA YOU HAVE A BIG PHUCKING HEAD!!!!.YOUR HEAD IS AS BIG AS YOUR FLABBY BREASTED CHEST! WTF!!???
Girls hair? The same hair your mom and sister are willing to pay for money
:chrisfreshhah:I thank my dad and mom for not breeding with niggers lool

Girls hair? The same hair your mom and sister are willing to pay for money
:chrisfreshhah:I thank my dad and mom for not breeding with niggers lool
LOOK LIKE CHIMP HAIR TO ME. BUT ANYHOW NIGGA YOU CAN SPECULATE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M LOOKING AT A LONG FACED...FLAT BREASTED IMP WITH A HUGE PHUCKING HEAD THAT SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN ZIP CODE! LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH NIGGA!

TheMadMullah

LOOK LIKE CHIMP HAIR TO ME. BUT ANYHOW NIGGA YOU CAN SPECULATE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M LOOKING AT A LONG FACED...FLAT BREASTED IMP WITH A HUGE PHUCKING HEAD THAT SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN ZIP CODE! LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH NIGGA!
So your mom and sister pay money to have a chimp hair
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending