POSSIBLY DERANGED, XALIIMO CONDEMNS HER FUTURE SONS 2 A LIFE OF GUS YARNIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said he will be converting to Islam. She will have so much Ajir for converting someone to Islam. I hope them success in their marriage.

She said he will be converting to Islam. She will have so much Ajir for converting someone to Islam. I hope them success in their marriage.
It's not real.
I read some dude's blog post who married a Muslim girl, converted and he isn't really a muslim. The couples just do it to please the muslim parents.

Meh as long as he is muslim I am fine with it. Also asains are not n1ggers. They are decent people. Even gaalada has different lecel. A gaal black man is the worse imo

Why is it always the xalimos in interracial relationship that make youtube videos
Its a new thing for them and they think its a big deal. People have been mixing for thousand of years. Also a lot of these girls have a point to prove as many somalis told them it wont work. So they make video saying look how happy we are. Usually when people protest too much about how happy they are, you know they are not

Its a new thing for them and they think its a big deal. People have been mixing for thousand of years. Also a lot of these girls have a point to prove as many somalis told them it wont work. So they make video saying look how happy we are. Usually when people protest too much about how happy they are, you know they are not
Truht.

Surprise, surprise...:childplease:

img-20180605-wa0003-jpg.51396

she has done this cause she thought faraxs would go berserk but in the process she let down her future sons.

Talk abt shooting yourself on the foot, she went overboard.

No farax gives a dam! I sure don’t cause as long as I have @zeinap83
BRO

WALLAHI I DON'T MIND ASIAN GUYS OR WOMEN, THEY HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ LEVEL...HE COULD DO WITH SOME HIGH IQ SOMALI Chinese men. mashallah. just let it be :mugshotman:

PLUS WE HAVE GOOD MEDIEVAL ERA HISTORY WITH THEM.

They will have high iq kids, what a massive W :cool:
EXACTLY.

HE IS THINKING ABOUT GUS LIKE A FUCKING INFERIOR Madow.

NEGROS BRAG ABOUT GUS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS COMPARED TO EAST ASIANS AND WHITES.

THEY ARE THE LOSERS OF HISTORY, THEY WERE SLAVES ALL ALONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.