POSSIBLY DERANGED, XALIIMO CONDEMNS HER FUTURE SONS 2 A LIFE OF GUS YARNIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she has done this cause she thought faraxs would go berserk but in the process she let down her future sons.

Talk abt shooting yourself on the foot, she went overboard.

No farax gives a dam! I sure don’t cause as long as I have @zeinap83

Last edited:
she has done this cause she thought faraxs would go berserk but in the process she let down her future sons.

Instead of making a joke at their expense wish them good fortune such marriage can't be easy with judgement it brings and cultural difference.

I can't fathom that the lesbian tries to live by principles of righteousness more consistent than by suppoused muslims.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Her family welcomed him? Wallahi so many families rejected Somali guys for being a different qabiil and I know some cases like that.

We are in a crisis.

And no surprises they are from Canada. They have lost all culture.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Talk abt shooting yourself on the foot, she went overboard.

No farax gives a dam! I sure don’t cause as long as I have @zeinap83

This woman is stunningly beautiful. I wonder how the f*ck this Asian cuffed her? What can she possibly see in him?

:what1:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This woman is stunningly beautiful. I wonder how the f*ck this Asian cuffed her? What can she possibly see in him?

:what1:

The main problem is that he is following a Chinese religion. The traitors here will marry a non Somali but who is Muslim but over there they will marry a Confucius man.

Her family welcomed him? Wallahi so many families rejected Somali guys for being a different qabiil and I know some cases like that.

We are in a crisis.

And no surprises they are from Canada. They have lost all culture.
Somalis in Canada are cultured, only some Somali boys trying to be Jamaican are an exception. Where are you from?

Somalis in Canada are cultured, only some Somali boys trying to be Jamaican are an exception. Where are you from?

You just gonna act the girls aren't so pro LGBT they're starting to look like dykes? What about your fenale rappers n sheit??

Canada is a lost cause anyway so it doesn't matter. Reer Australia will save us all

You just gonna act the girls aren't so pro LGBT they're starting to look like dykes? What about your fenale rappers n sheit??

Canada is a lost cause anyway so it doesn't matter. Reer Australia will save us all
What's wrong with a woman being a rapper? I see plenty of Somali boys in the UK rapping and trying so hard to act like gangbangers. If they are pro-LGBT, why is that an issue either? That's their own opinion. If you hate LGBT so much then go to some country where you are free to kill them.

What's wrong with a woman being a rapper? I see plenty of Somali boys in the UK rapping and trying so hard to act like gangbangers. If they are pro-LGBT, why is that an issue either? That's their own opinion. If you hate LGBT so much then go to some country where you are free to kill them.

Because you implied Canadian Somalis are in touch with their dhaqan except for Somali boys. The aforementioned things are absolutely not part of our dhaqan and culture. You can't chastise one for following madow culture and turn a blind eye to the other

And I dont hate LGBT wtf? I love white lesbians

Because you implied Canadian Somalis are in touch with their dhaqan except for Somali boys. The aforementioned things are absolutely not part of our dhaqan and culture. You can't chastise one for following madow culture and turn a blind eye to the other

And I dont hate LGBT wtf? I love white lesbians
First of all, me pointing out the fact that there are Abdis in the UK rapping/trying to gangbang was in comparison to you mentioning some Xalimo rappers.

I didn't say all Somali boys here are not in touch with their dhaqan/culture. I said some, so read accurately next time.

Where do you live anyways?

I would never date her. This is because she is not Somali at all. She hates her Somaliness or is so disconnected from it all, you wouldn't want to date someone like this.

I am happy for the guy that he found someone he loves. But she is qashin absolutely.

Don't be fooled by her looks. 90% of Somali girls are just as beautiful if not moreso. Difference is that they don't pretend to be cadaan.

I would never date her. This is because she is not Somali at all. She hates her Somaliness or is so disconnected from it all, you wouldn't want to date someone like this.

I am happy for the guy that he found someone he loves. But she is qashin absolutely.

Don't be fooled by her looks. 90% of Somali girls are just as beautiful if not moreso. Difference is that they don't pretend to be cadaan.
Don’t you think this is a bit much? Like you don’t even know her :ayaanswag:

First of all, me pointing out the fact that there are Abdis in the UK rapping/trying to gangbang was in comparison to you mentioning some Xalimo rappers.

I didn't say all Somali boys here are not in touch with their dhaqan/culture. I said some, so read accurately next time.

Where do you live anyways?

Haye fine, some Somali boys* [insert the rock eyeroll] but that leaves the question of why you singled them out when some girls aren't either etc. etc. But f*ck it I cba

And I am from Toronto :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending