Possible hafun inscriptions?

Wallahi somalia is the only country in the world where people will dig up what are most like 1500+ year old pre islamic inscriptions and use it to talk about qabil. On one hand it shows how much unknown archeological material there is in somali . On th other hand if this was any other country there would probably be multiple articles. I've seem this due post multiple rare finds on his Twitter it makes me wonder how much has been destroyed or looted and sold overseas. Although it seems like there is very little interested in the wider archeological community about somalia even that sabaic insciriptons seems like it was only mentioned cff handedly in ome article. I wouldn't even be surprised if we find massive sculptures or insciriptons as long as the ezana stele. @Shimbiris @The alchemist @Emir of Zayla

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wallahi somalia is the only country in the world where people will dig up what are most like 1500+ year old pre islamic inscriptions and use it to talk about qabil. On one hand it shows how much unknown archeological material there is in somali . On th other hand if this was any other country there would probably be multiple articles. I've seem this due post multiple rare finds on his Twitter it makes me wonder how much has been destroyed or looted and sold overseas. Although it seems like there is very little interested in the wider archeological community about somalia even that sabaic insciriptons seems like it was only mentioned cff handedly in ome article. I wouldn't even be surprised if we find massive sculptures or insciriptons as long as the ezana stele. @Shimbiris @The alchemist @Emir of Zayla
When I make my money I promise to invest in an archaeological department and will build museums inshallah. I'm almost there. May Allah bless me!

The environmental department also needs funding. I want 10 billion trees planted all over Somalia by 2050.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
When I make my money I promise to invest in an archaeological department and will build museums inshallah. I'm almost there. May Allah bless me!

The environmental department also needs funding. I want 10 billion trees planted all over Somalia by 2050.
Noble purpose and goal walaal I hope you succeed inshallah.