Possibility of Kenya handing back NFD to somalia?

Possibility?

• Likely

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • In between

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Not likely

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am going to sleep right now so I will probably wake up to the answers I was already told the possibility of galbeed rejoining by @GaradShabeel and I just wanted to ask users who are adept on the region or who know about it and to discuss in this thread the possibility of reunification with NFD.

I’m not an expert on NFD issues but it’s Not happening anytime soon imo galbeed has a higher chance due to Ethiopias instability

Last edited:
Only way of it happening is when Somalis in NFD grow rich and influential enough to control the country, which is slowly happening since the fertility rate in NFD is the highest in the country.

Creating NFD rebels will be macaan. :lawd:

the more the situation looks like a civil war the better our chances are of taking this case to an international court.

Why not fix the land you already control. What is the nature of this retardation? It seriously needs to be studied.

It's like living in a house that is condemned and at risk of collapsing on your head and thinking about building an extension on it.

Why not fix the land you already control. What is the nature of this retardation? It seriously needs to be studied.

It's like living in a house that is condemned and at risk of collapsing on your head and thinking about building an extension on it.
They wanna pump their numbers/influence up in πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ instead of running away like those who should not be named.

World

VIP
I am going to sleep right now so I will probably wake up to the answers I was already told the possibility of galbeed rejoining by @GaradShabeel and I just wanted to ask users who are adept on the region or who know about it and to discuss in this thread the possibility of reunification with NFD.
Kenya would have actually benefited from letting NFD go during independence.

We have high birthrates which will soon in the future lead to Somalis being the largest ethnicity
Terrorism due to Somalia border
Doesnt generate much revenue but is a net negative economically

No real benefit to Kenya

They wanna pump their numbers/influence up in πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ instead of running away like those who should not be named.

It makes sense if you are thinking about dominance of rivals. It would be smarter to find a way to work together and combine forces. The basic thing aint really working. Expand the franchise and build it up to the point where development creates the dividends instead of dominance. It's what every country on earth does. That's why it's still retarded.

Last edited:

Aseer

VIP
I’m not an expert on NFD issues but it’s Not happening anytime soon imo galbeed has a higher chance due to Ethiopias instability
Galbeed has the ENDF literally up their asses, I honestly see NFD having better chance since it's not a large land area and it has no significant value or resources to the Kenyans.

Aseer

VIP

It was just in my mind bro.

Trending