Possibility of Kenya handing back NFD to somalia?

Possibility?

• Likely

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • In between

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Not likely

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
So many seccecionists in here stop crying in here and either give proper analysis which is neutral or piss off with your biased responses nobody cares about your irrelevant soon to be ethiopian sambuusa land.

Aseer

VIP
@Zak12 @repo @World @Arkan You guys seem knowledgeable I presume one of you guys are sijuu? Anyways what do you think about this somalis in Kenya controlling somalia narratives some of you are claiming? Is it really true and can you please explain to me more in detail?

It doesn't only it's sea has a bit but not a lot.
i think its better as of now for them to stay in kenya. they have one of the best education institutions thanks to the british. They are already on track to being one of the largest tribes in kenya. We will see a somali president in kenya in our lifetime

Aseer

VIP
Why would a country ever hand over a land they own? The only way theyre losing NFD is through war
Interesting take (I am replying to every post to let them know I acknowledge them cause I don't got reaction perms)

Aseer

VIP
i think its better as of now for them to stay in kenya. they have one of the best education institutions thanks to the british. They are already on track to being one of the largest tribes in kenya. We will see a somali president in kenya in our lifetime
Yeah but that will take long although the somali sijuu expanded their tentacles into every corner of the Kenyan economy and government institutions, the somalis that scare me the most are sijuus those people only do business and go for the money.

No, Somalis are already taking over Kenya and have high roles in politics, we will soon be the "jews" of Kenya why should we f*ck our relationship with kenya and destroy opportunities for somalis in kenya over reuniting people that don't even like us.

If a someone who knows nothing about Somalia see this forum, he will think Somalia is some powerful east Africa powerhouse .

Wake up you delusional kids ,somalia is over. There is actually a higher chance of kenya, Uganda and Tanzania merging into one country than somalia uniting

No, Somalis are already taking over Kenya and have high roles in politics, we will soon be the "jews" of Kenya why should we f*ck our relationship with kenya and destroy opportunities for somalis in kenya over reuniting people that don't even like us.
Somalis are not important to kenya economy , for instance unlike asians who dominate in industry and health sector somalis dominate in the import sector which is not crucial. Somalis are actually harming kenya economy in the long run, many industries have collapsed because of imported somali goods

Somalis are not important to kenya economy , for instance unlike asians who dominate in industry and health sector somalis dominate in the import sector which is not crucial. Somalis are actually harming kenya economy in the long run, many industries have collapsed because of imported somali goods
I'm sure you have a source for that

Trending