Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How is she an evil person? :ayaanswag:
for one, she uses fgm victims as nothing more than a tool to further a neocon agenda, one that aims to demonize 2 billion ppl (including her own kin) no less

idk about u but that puts her as a first ballot evil hall of famer for me

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Don't mean to bring qabil into this but I have deliberated with a few elders and from now on her and all her progeny has been disowned from our blessed beesha and she has been denied access into our barakaysan lands :fittytousand:
We don't accept swine

VixR

Veritas
for one, she uses fgm victims as nothing more than a tool to further a neocon agenda, one that aims to demonize 2 billion ppl (including her own kin) no less

idk about u but that puts her as a first ballot evil hall of famer for me
Oh please, how is speaking on FGM, as a victim herself, using FGM victims as a tool to further her neocon agenda?

You are clutching at straws.

Somalis cringe when women who've had FGM somehow come to the limelight talking about their own experiences, when really, how is it your business?

genuinely curious, what good has she done? even when she's talking about her favorite subject fgm, she does more harm than good

I think she's done some pretty good work around fgm and like @VixR said she outlines and speaks out against dangerous elements in islam we should all be combating. I think she's mellowed out nowadays :wow:she wants islamic reformation

Tramo

Oh please, how is speaking on FGM, as a victim herself, using FGM victims as a tool to further her neocon agenda?

You are clutching at straws.

Somalis cringe when women who've had FGM somehow come to the limelight talking about their own experiences, when really, how is it your business?
she is literally employed by a neocon think tank :drakewtf:

what has she done for fgm victims in Africa other than use them as a stick to beat Islam with?

What I like about being Somali:

- Generosity and Giving. The feeling every Somali has in them that if there is a need, Somalis will come through to help you out regardless of clan.
- Poetry - We are called a nation of poets.
- Beauty - Our women are world class beauties
- Intelligence - Fresh Off the Boat and poorly speaking English at first, Many Somalis with no serious education make to colleges and do the best degrees. I have seen Camel Herders doing engineering Degree and wondered how the f*ck are they doing this? I say this compared to me who was born in a city and to educated parents, yet Somalis in their majority today who didn't have that background are Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers etc. It is that Somali attitude of "I can Do It if a Gaal did it" that makes us very smart and adapting.
- We got the coolest Party songs that bring together old and Young, Hijabi and non-Hijabi

- This ONE IS THE BEST --> PRIDE IN BEING SOMALI. Almost always a Somali is proud to be a somali.

Last edited:
Lol people are legit threatening to kill atheist over their lack of belief but somehow it's on us to change? girl bye :drakekidding:

Self hate is minuscule in comparison :ftw9nwa: it's not my fault somalis view u as enemy number 1 as soon as u leave the deen,
Its true we face a lot of suspicion, Even in secular USA we were rated as the least trustworthy to be president. But hat doesnt mean 2 wrongs make a right and you abandon all principle. Ayaan Hirsi Ali did just that when she advocated for a war on Islam

Tramo

I think she's done some pretty good work around fgm and like @VixR said she outlines and speaks out against dangerous elements in islam we should all be combating. I think she's mellowed out nowadays :wow:she wants islamic reformation
speaking out is one thing, but for her fgm is just another in a long line of ammo to snipe at Islam and by proxy all Muslims

she's speaking out simply because it's another excuse for her to say Islam sucks basically. dont let ur general agreement with her make u think she gives a shit

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Yet she works for a literal neocon think-tank that espouses an ideology that believes in much of the same: violence, anti lgbt, anti abortion, anti feminist, etc.

She's a mouthpiece for the extreme right wing propaganda machine.

VixR

Veritas
she is literally employed by a neocon think tank :drakewtf:

what has she done for fgm victims in Africa other than use them as a tool to beat Islam with?
Are you a leftist?

What is wrong with her views? And what do you know of what she's done for FGM, when her merely speaking of it is an issue for you?

Islam is an ideology and as such it's open to criticism by anyone. To claim having negative criticisms of an ideology = dehumanizing its followers is false equivalency, and you know it.

He's into buddhism and psychedellics now.. We dont claim him

Youre right she has done good for herself but ultimately her legacy will be that of a bigotted mouthpiece of the neocon right. Nothing glamorous :lolbron:

Nah man you're keeping him :birdman: Last time I checked gaal was anyone non muslim kkkkkkk

Its true we face a lot of suspicion, Even in secular USA we were rated as the least trustworthy to be president. But hat doesnt mean 2 wrongs make a right and you abandon all principle. Ayaan Hirsi Ali did just that when she advocated for a war on Islam

I guess but I don't see how declaring war on an ideology should trump human sanctity. One is just being extra and annoying and the other downright barbaric.

I mean I don't agree with everything she does but she's hardly shaytaan himself to me :ehh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yall probably think this nigga is doing good work

AP16201057103258-1280x720.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yet she works for a literal neocon think-tank that espouses an ideology that believes in much of the same: violence, anti lgbt, anti abortion, anti feminist, etc.

She's a mouthpiece for the extreme right wing propaganda machine.

Wouldn't that be right up ur alley tho? I thought you loved quranic morals :umad:

I still stand by her criticism of islam and fgm. I don't have to agree with anything else lol the world isn't black and white

Tramo

Are you a leftist?

What is wrong with her views? And what do you know of what she's done for FGM, when her merely speaking of it is an issue for you?

Islam is an ideology and as such, it's open to criticism by. To claim having negative criticism of an ideology = dehumanizing its followers is false equivalency, and you know it.
its not her views in itself, ur missing the forest for the trees...its her rhetoric and the way she frames it. u can criticize Islam without being a straight up bigot. are u saying it's impossible to be demonizing? basically all criticism is a-ok because it only criticizes the ideology and not it's followers?

like I agree with her that fgm is a horrible practice, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with how she weaponizes it in her rhetoric. I think you're letting your agreement with her on Islam blind you from how insidious her MO really is

We are talking about the same Ayaan who was cited in the manifesto of a norwegian mass murderer as an inspiration, and instead of condemnation she defended him :mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
When @Bahal trys to par Judaism and Christianity as it is today with Islam, pointing to the Old Testament as worse when one fucking follows it

> evil

Meanwhile, The Quran followed to the letter by a vocal minority that's actively affecting the world today, and killing Muslims as its highest casualties

> not evil

:mjlol::mjlol:

It'd be nice if Muslims would stop being anti-themselves and address the cancer within.

Tramo

Ayaan Hirsi - "No. Islam, period....I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars"

she was obviously just talking about the religion and not the ppl :duck:

I still maintain that @Bahal is a huuuge L to the Faraax atheist community and he should never come for Atheist halimos ever again :damedamn:

U all should do some cleansing around here to get rid of fraudulent elements :damedamn:

When @Bahal trys to par Judaism and Christianity as it is today with Islam, pointing to the Old Testament as worse when one fucking follows it

> evil

Meanwhile, The Quran followed to the letter by a vocal minority that's actively affecting the world today, and killing Muslims as its highest casualties

> not evil

:mjlol::mjlol:

He thinks Judaism 3.0 is better :mjlol: kulaha I still have the same morality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts